Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Dragon Cliffs

Kyle Willis (played by Snuugie)

Charlotte wrote:
((I think it's Ender's turn, but if they don't want to go, then Selene should go next.))

((I do believe he said he was out of action due to being sick.))
Quickclaws (played by DearCharlie)

((Ender thinks she should just drop out altogether. She isn't bringing anything to the table and is p sick to do anything ;3

Happy RPing~))
Selene (played by IzzyGyrl) Topic Starter

Selene nodded. "I believe we're the first few to arrive." The white dragon said gazing around. She sighed. "So where are you all from?" Selene asked, her eyes glowing.

Quickclaws wrote:
((Ender thinks she should just drop out altogether. She isn't bringing anything to the table and is p sick to do anything ;3

Happy RPing~))

((well, everyone has something to bring. But its your call, and I hope you feel better soon. Being sick sucks... ))

I still wanna rp!

((Im waiting a bit to see if anyone else wants to chime in before i make a move or what not. Don't worry, i'll post soon ^^))
Charlotte (played by -CoolShortie-)

The sapphire dragon nodded. "It does seem so... I'm Charlotte, by the way," she replied. She looked over the edge if the cliff, the glittering expanse of the sea stretching out beyond the land. "Down there," she said, gesturing with her tail to the water.

Kyle, realizing he wasn't in immediate danger, began to relax and look around with more curiosity than fear. He folded his wings and released his talons from the dirt. He sat and wrapped his very long tail around his legs, ears twitching to every sound as he observed at the cliffs edge.

Where am I now... He thought.
Arye looks around and sees the dragons. Scared of them, he shrieks and hides.
((Did I ruin this?))

((I don't think so, we're just waiting on other people to reply.))

((Yeah, we are waiting, But perhaps I can post again? though in the situation Kyle is in, hes not really going to make much effort to socialize >.<))

(you could)

Selene couldn't help her golden eyes from widening at the saphire dragon. "Are you one of the Cliff Protectors?" She asked in awe. Her mother had told here about the dragons who protected the Cliffs all year round. A honor among dragons it was rare to meet one for they always kept undercover. "I'm from the snowy mountains by the way! Hence-my feathers." Selene said fluffing the beautiful feather up.
Isaiah Lim (played by Orose_Khan)

Cinderstrike drooped his head a bit in exhaustion. The mighty Ao Guang had flown across all of Asia to reach the dragon cliffs. He raised his head wearily and replied, "I am of the eastern seas. One of the ancient dragon kings but I have since fallen from grace. My godhood and kingdom taken from me when my people lost their faith. Now..." He lowered his head again, "I am but a mortal easterner."

Kyle, now realizing he wasn't in danger at all (unless speaking the wrong words) began to listen to see if he could find out where he was. In doing so he overheard Selene and Charlotte talking about some form of guardians.

Perhaps they are a good place to start?

He unwraped his tail from arround his legs and quietly and carefully makes his way over to them.

Charlotte's own eyes widened, and she shook her head quickly. "No, no, I'm not a Protector," she said. "However -" Her sentence was cut off by herself, looking around ad she heard the shriek. "What was that?" She asked. Watching the rocks for a moment more, her attention was soon drawn to the furry dragon approaching them. Turning toward him, she nodded a greeting.
Arye turns into his human form and falls onto his back in surprise. "What the hell?! R-real dragons?!" Arye falls begins to hyperventilate and look wide-eyed at the mythical creatures before him.

((sorry for the late reply...))

Kyle instinctively nodded back, though with a hint of trained formality with the nod. He glanced around once more, obviously on edge, but keeping himself together quite well.

"So where am I exactly...?" He looked between Charlotte and Selene as he sat in front of them. tail end twitching and patting the ground in nervous curiosity.

Selene lifted her head. "Welcome all dragons! My name is Selene and I come from the Snowy Mountains in the North!" She gazed out and her eyes fell on the human/thing. Though she had no problem with humans in general this was a danger. With a fierce snarl she hissed. "What is this abomination?!" She roared. Most humans knew to keep away from the Cliffs. It was for respect.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Dragon Cliffs

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus