Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Super Awesome Introduction Time!!!

Hi all who care to look at the new guy!! Just call me Grim whenever I'm not using one of my characters, and I hope I get some friends here.
Welcome to RPR Grim! It's a pleasure to meet you! It's really wonderful here and I'm sure you'll make friends in no time :D Also, when I saw your name I totally thought of this:

Death_Rides_a_Pale_Trike_by_mjranum_stock.jpg
HighJinx, that is an amazing picture. I might have to steal that for my character "Death". It looks like something he might do on impulse. Except all you'd see was the trike moving on its own. o.O

Anyway, welcome, Grim! You'll find we're an interesting bunch on RPR, but we're really friendly! If you have questions feel free to ask away.

Is there a certain genre of RP you're looking to start or join?
Welcome to RPR Grim! I'm sure you will, this is a very friendly community! You should check out the Just Talkin' chat, or post on the RP Discussion forum! Those are two great places to hit it off with people!
hey welcome to Rpr Grim ^^ so glad to see another joining in the art of rp. SO i do hope your time her is uber fun, and you can rp as much as your heart desires. So long as you dont go around collecting all the souls. but hey everyone on rpr is willing to do an rp. So yeah just drop a pm any time.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! I echo Pen's questions, what kind of RP is so fun for you that it keeps you up waaaay past your bedtime? :D
Welcome Grim! I hope you're enjoying your stay here and that you have loads of fun! :)
Welcome to RPR Grim! I hope you find everything you are looking for here... in fact, I'm sure you will/ perhaps already have!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Super Awesome Introduction Time!!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus