Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » I need some help with dress shooping....

Alright, so for the military ball everything is set and ready, all that is missing is my dress. I wanted to go with red but blue looked better on me because it makes my eyes stand out, I know that from a blue dress shirt I have that when I wear it you can really see the blue in my eyes. Anyways! The tickets are bought too. ANYWAYS AGAIN! I need some help here, I'm on JCPenny.com searching for the perfect dress and so far I found four I like but I want to see those who have seen my face opoions on what dress I should wear. For those who have not seen my face just look at this picture of me that was taken just last month. It HAS to be under 80 dollars because I'm buying the dress and thats all I got.

Here is what is recuried for the dress:
1. Must reach my knees.
2. Can't be TOO revealing
3. Must be blue.
4. Has to be 80 or less dollars.

If you can find a dress that is really, really beautiful on JCPenny.com that meets all those I will love you forever! If you could also give me an idea of what I should try to find that would look good on me would also be nice. :)
Sanne Moderator

I'm afraid the site doesn't work, so I can't really look at any dresses!

Maybe you can post pictures of the dresses you picked already and have people decide from those? :) I'm not sure if many people will have time to go through a large gallery.
KuroSakuranbo14 Topic Starter

Sanne Moderator

4 & 7 are definitely my favorites, but I think 4 will look best on you. :)

4 was the main one I liked and tomorrow my stepmother will take me and my stepsister shopping and we will see if they have that dress at JCPenny if not we will order it online because that was the one most people seem to like most and, call me crazy, but it speaks to me. :)
Kim Site Admin

I love 4 and 8. 8 is incredibly sleek and elegant, but 4 is playful and flirty and cute.

I'm glad it sounds like you're going to go with 4!

As it turns out, I went shopping today with my stepmother and they sadly did not have 4 but we found a dress that is more of what I wanted but it is black and gray. I'm going to upload a photo of it onto my dA account, KuroSakuaranbo.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » I need some help with dress shooping....

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus