Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The joy and fun of the city sized mall.

Tristin Skyes (played by Qsilver)

The intercom turns on as holographic screens appear at each corner of the city-sized mall. The color display of commercials disappear and a figure appears on the screen."Well hello everyone. Welcome to the splendid Mall City. I hope everyone enjoying there time at our attractions here. Whether it colorful environment of the resort. Or the dark deserted slums to prove you toughness. And let not forget the many different theme styled restaurants around. The possibilities to be found around here are endless. Have fun." The intercom shuts off with the last message of" For your safety, please ride the cable cars for your quick destination. As today special for the Mall is...* The intercom shuts off as usual. Leaving it a surprise for everyone to find out. The vibrate colorful well design commercials turns back on as everyone resumes there daily business.

During time a turquoise-black dyed haired teen walks around the mall alone. Wearing a blue halfway zipped up jacket. Showing off his turquoise t-shirt which is under his blade strap for his one of his few weapons he carries. Guards eyeing him with a smile due to knowing his origin. He decides to check around resort part of the Mall before heading over to the usual hang-out. "Pretty sunny today" He covers his eyes a bit once heading outside."I wonder what new thing Ryark was talking about anyways....."
Blank (played by Luulu)

Rose peeked around the nearest corner, only a few feet away from the boy, her eyes large with surprise and excitement. Black hair fell over one shoulder as she leaned forward, and the girl had to brush bangs out of her brown eyes. Rose hadn't realized what she was getting into when she had entered the mall. The place was beyond huge! And the floors, she could see herself on the floors! Of course nothing had shocked her so much as when a huge holograph appeared and started talking. Rose was still recovering from that part, her knees shaking quite a bit underneath their multiple layered skirts. A long sleeved shirt, a light blue to contrast against the darker, different shades of her skirts and stockings, clung to her arms and billowed out around her middle. Rose liked loose shirts, they made carrying her art satchel all the easier.

"I guess I should stop hiding...it isn't like anything is going to get me.." She mumbled to herself. Then, still looking to see if the hologram was going to return, Rose walked out into the middle of the hallway without noticing anyone that might be walking towards her.
Tristin Skyes (played by Qsilver) Topic Starter

He turned around and returned into the wall. Looking around he spots the girl."Well it looks like she new here...Brings back memories..."He goes off into a memory road before snapping back into reality. Like a looming shadow. He strides up to the girl and taps her shoulders."...Hey...Are you lost? You seem.. a bit confused here. . ." His gleaming turquoise eyes with a hint of brown looks directly at her. Putting a gentle yet mysterious smile on his face.
Blank (played by Luulu)

The light touch on her shoulder made Rose lurch forward and give out a shriek of surprise. She twisted around to look at him, her eyes wide, blood running cold, and then let out a huge breath. "Yeah...new...you could say that.." she panted, trying to regain control of her heart and breathing. "She it that obvious?" She asked meekly.

"Well..Yea..It actually was."He laughs a bit before noticing something."Hey did you grab a map at the entrance? This mall pretty big you know. Especially with the events that go on here. You might want a quick route in case of emergency." He shows her the card that pulls out the holographic map. Pointing to all the 4 town sized sections and all thirty-two floors. Moving the sections around expertly before turning it off and putting the card in his pockets."Pretty impressive since this mall only has these exclusively."
Blank (played by Luulu)

"Wow....yeah. Impressive. Exactly what I would have used." Her eyes were still gaping when he put the card back into his pocket. Obviously she hadn't picked one up. "I just thought I was going into a normal mall. Events? Emergencies? Is....is this place dangerous?" Rose clutched at the strap of her art bag nervously. "Not that I can't handle myself if it is." She added almost as a reproach to whatever she decided he might be thinking. "Because I can."

"Dangerous....No not really. Through Ryark the owner of the Mall can get carried away. Today seems like one of those days. The surprise events day...."Out of no where the hologram next to the duo only appears in a flash. The shadow reveals himself to look alot like the teenage boy,maybe even family related."Well,well...Gokan.."He crackled at how werid the named sounded like."Since you were asking. The events will revolve around you two...."The hologram fizzles out as the teenage boy looks at the girl."That was Ryark...Oh what is your name before I forget."Obviously trying to change the fact the event revolves around them two.
Blank (played by Luulu)

(after this post I gotta hit the hay. Sleep and all that.)

When yet another hologram decided to just up and appear without any warning, Rose nearly jumped out of her skin. This was getting irritating, so much so that she failed to notice the resemblance. She did though catch how odd his name sounded. Was he foreign? Or at this point, was she? Rose didn't know.

"My name is Rose..."

Then the rest of the information dawned on her, and she rounded on Gokan. "revolves around US?! What did he mean by that?!"

"Don't look at me like if I have to know everything. Knowing him, the event going to involve something for the two of us for the whole mall to enjoy. Not even I want to know what it is."He looks forward and begins walking to the crowd in front of him. Then stops to turn back and extend his hand for rose."Well? If the event really will involve the two of us. We should go somewhere away from the guards don't you think?"
Blank (played by Luulu)

The time for freaking out had lessened quite a bit. She could either fall into a blubbering pile of ooze...or...she could rebel. A small grin spread over Rose's face and she accepted his hand with her own.

"Yes. Lets. If this guy is going to make a spectical out of us, we might as well make it as difficult for him as possible. Lead on."

"Heh...Alright then. Let head on." As soon they both disappeared into the crowed. Alone went off as every corner were filled with holograms screens. Ryark appearing in those screens."Well,well, folks of this city it time for that special game of the week. This time were playing....Catch those prisoner . This medieval style game involves everyone to capture two easy prisoner's."The holograms decide two show two pictures of the duo side to side. Showing there heights as well. Also unnoticeable features."So you got the looks of these scow,vile, villains. The reward shall be...A two-thousand dollar gift card. Remember have fun and anything non-lethal is allowed."The holograms shut off before everyone starts shouting and looking around.
Blank (played by Luulu)

Oh this will but fuuun... Rose thought irritably. "What kind of mall is this?!" She demanded softly as they raced through the back ways. Anything non-lethal is legal? hmm... She glanced up at him, then behind her, trying to keep her breathing at the same pace as the run. "Hey Gokan, I get how they win...how do we win?"

"Not even I know what mall this is. But this is one of Ryark's tricks to capture people to ethier sell or humiliate. Seems like your getting humiliated if we get caught. So we have to stay out of site til the event ends."He looks up a nearby clock and the scheduled of the mall. Getting a blurred yet long glance."In 3 hours we must avoid capture til the next event...We gotta stay hidden. Stay in plane site..We need to change up a bit...."His eyes instantly finds a clothes store and hair salon."Let look for something else..." Slip out of his mouth by pure accident.
Blank (played by Luulu)

Too late. She had seen it. Mannuevering her hand carefully, she flipped it over so that her hand was grasping his instead of the other way around. "Clothes! The perfect disguise!" She squealed, and promptly began dragging him inside.
If the mall had shoked fear into her, this store shocked it right back out again. It was huge, and wonderful, full of clothes of all kinds of different styles and brands. "Come on, help me pick things out!" she demanded.

Suprised she dragged him all the way to the clothe shop. He groaned once entering and stood up."Do we really need to find clothes that fit you at the moment? There nothing really here that could help us..*He looked around nervously. Noticing this is the store he used to take his sister all the time. He decided to keep his head down a bit.
Blank (played by Luulu)

Rose was already off, jumping from one clothing rack to the next and plowing through the clothes with expert skill. "And no, we don't need to find clothes that fit me." Her muffled voice traveled through a wrack of clothes, soon followed by her head. There was a wide grin on the girl's face as she held out for him a rather flamboyant green shirt.

"We need to find clothes that fit you right now. My clothes will need to be masculine and slightly baggy."

He looks at the green flamboyant shirt then to his own loose fit,bluish clothing.Wondering how much of a fit they have to be.". . . Sooo how much of fit do they need to be and why green. Can't I at least get turquoise?"Looking around for the size of the size of the shirt then to compare to his. Not really remebering his sizes for clothing since he only remebers to a loose to baggy pants that wraps around his neck.....His intellect for clothing really lacking."Oh if you want loose masculine pants, just grab a pair and see if it goes around your neck completely."
Blank (played by Luulu)

"No you can't do turquoise! Obviously you seem to prefer the cooler colours, so we have to put you in something you wouldn't normally wear." She tched, already trying to push him into the changing room to try on the green shirt. "If we are wearing clothes we wouldn't ever in a million years wear, then they wont be able to pick us out in a crowd all that easily. Duh!" She said as if this were the most obvious thing imaginable. "And I'm not actually buying pants. I'm wearing yours." She snagged a pair of tighter pants at random, black unisex, as she did so guessing at the size.

"We're going to look so weird.."Once in the changing room he locked the door and changed into the clothing that was handed to him. He slowly walked out. Wishing that no one else would be looking at him."...I hate this...The pants are constricting my legs...What kind of man would wear these!!"He struggles to losen them a tiny bit. Through finding no results at all."If your going to wear my pants. You better hope they don't fall."He looked the around the store for a moment to see how many people there is. Once catching a sight of abundant amount of people. He groaned a bit of annoyance before thinking to himself.'Why,Ryark...why this event.'
Blank (played by Luulu)

"Oh they wont fall, my hips are huge." She stated as she snagged his pants from him and dissapeared into the changing room. There was a rustling sound, and when she reappeared the girl was dressed in a plain, but baggy shirt and his pants. The pants shrugged at the edges of her hips, and were uncomfortable but wearable. "How do people dress like this?" She mummbled, tugging absentmindedly at one side of them. "This is going to suck later but..." She glanced up and finally noticed how he looked, then promptly burst out laughing.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The joy and fun of the city sized mall.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus