Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The joy and fun of the city sized mall.

Tristin Skyes (played by Qsilver) Topic Starter

Annoyonce crossed his face at the site of her laughing at him."Hey you don't look all that great also you know!....Anyways let find a place to hide in plain site or whatever.."He his eyes jerk wide open for a moment to realize something. His tail was unable to be hidden due to the tightness of his clothing. Wrapping the tail of the bottom of his left leg hoping it wouldn't be notice as he though.'Why did I forget I had a tail...How am I going to even explain this of hide.." He looked at her before casually taking out the card that pop out a holographic map."So...any idea where we should head off to them?"
Blank (played by Luulu)

Rose either hadn't noticed hid tail at all, or she was simply ignoring it. Instead the girl was focused on the map at hand. "I have no idea, you're the one that knows this place. Though..." She glanced around nervously, "I'm kind of shocked no one has...you know..." Her voice lowered "Come after us so far." Nearly a whisper now.

He looked around everyone as well. The crowed acting casually with the guards tilting there heads at our choice of clothing. Seeming like there trying to hold there laughs insides before keeping a low whisper to her."Your right. I wonder why no one wants to go after us? Well then...How about we get back into our old clothes and just were black robes instead.....If anything happens we just run into a store and act causal without them...."Saying his attempt to getting out of the clothes he wearing. His mind going into a drift once more'Why haven't they tried to capture us yet. Maybe cause it hasn't started.'. He looked over to the girl once more"I think the event hasn't started yet...I'm not to sure."
Blank (played by Luulu)

Rose chewed on one nail nervously. "I think we should leave this store if nothing else...hey wait.." She grabbed his arm eagerly. "Can't we just leave the mall?! They can't get to us if we do right?" The girl tugged at him now, beginning to walk in a random direction. "Lets go, lets go!!"

"H-hey! W-Wait!!"Being dragged off in the direction to the store. He grabs onto the edge of the wall near the entrance of the store. Trying to keep him self at the store as people look directly at us. Some eager as there waiting for something to start. Other laughing at both of us,for odd reasons some had a look if something frighting them."This mall isn't the safest place you know! Getting lost could end becoming 'Entertainers' for people perversions."He said without trying to fully say it out.
Blank (played by Luulu)

Rose stood there tugging unsuccessfully at him, trying to get him out of the store. She stopped, eyes glaring brightly, and announced, "I'd like to see any jerkface try! Im' not as weak as I look." She scoffed. "Besides, isn't there just as much of a chance of getting caught here as anywhere else?"

He nodded at her and walked back into the store."Alright then. Let changed back into our original attire. Even with these clothes people could tell it us by our faces."Taking charge he grab a bluish cloak and went into the changing room and quickly changed into his old attire with the bluish cloak covering his tail and a few weapons. He then walks back to the entrance of the stares at the holographic clock after looking at the crowded people in the mall."I suggest you hurry and change into your old clothing...." The crowd seeming getting larger with the mass of people seeming to be casual as they mass up around the corners.
Blank (played by Luulu)

"fiiiiine." she groaned, dissapering back into the changing rooms. "Ruining a good idea..." she muttered as she did so. This time the girl took a little longer in the changing room. If she was going to return to the looks of a girl, she was going to take the time in her appearance.

(Sorry I haven't been replying. Laptop broke and still trying to find time to get it fixed. >.<)
Blank (played by Luulu)

(No worries, take your time. I look forward to your return. :) )

(I some how got this to work. So I'm just going to post something while I can.) With the mall walkways getting filled with more people by the moment. He rushes back to the changing booths and hands her black like cloak without the sleaves."Put this on quickly. Once your ready hold onto me as tight as you can!" He gets ready for a sprint. His eyes directed to the floor before walks way."Also I mind you to hurry already! I think it about that time."He thinks into his deep mind for a moment.'Ryark....why do you like to torture me...'

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The joy and fun of the city sized mall.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus