Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I know it's been a while but....

Hey guys, I know it's been quite a while since I was last on here. Waayyy too much life tried to get in the way. Not sure if anyone remembers me or not, but, well, I return!!...?
Hey Luulu! Welcome back! I do in fact remember you. <3 Glad you've come back into the fold!
TheLily

I totally remember you! I loved our RP between Dart and Abby. we should totally play again! :D
Luulu Topic Starter

Agreed! I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things again. Super excited to be back. Thanks Rubix!
I've only been around since October so you're older in RPR age than me, but welcome back!! Hopefully life has settled down enough for you to enjoy playing again! :D
I remember seeing you around Luulu! Welcome back! Glad to see that things have settled down and made time for you to rejoin us <3
Welcome back, Luulu! I think we'll have a few chances to RP again soon. Glad to see life hasn't run away with you completely. :)
Kim Site Admin

I remember you too, and your icon! I'm sorry for not responding right away, I was recovering from some nasty oral surgery. But I'm ever so pleased you've decided to rejoin us! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I know it's been a while but....

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus