Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I recently joined and am giving this a try. x3

Conner_vs_everything

Welcome to the site!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome welcome, and thanks for that wonderfully detailed intro! Glad you've joined us. :D Have you found a RP here yet? Remember, if you have any questions, we'd be happy to help. We're a pretty newbie friendly site. :)
TheDarkestDawn Topic Starter

jpdelta wrote:
welcome to the site im j if my
characters interest you give me a
ring.

Ty and if any do I'll be sure to! x3

anna-michelle2 wrote:
Welcome to rpr I hope you have the best time!

Ty! ^-^

Conner_vs_everything wrote:
Welcome to the site!

Thanks!. x3
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hi darkest dawn hello and welcome to RPR.

FantasyDreamer wrote:
Hi there and
HfO9upE.pngHfO7VaP.pngHfO9h5n.png
Dawn to RPR!^^ i hope you will enjoy your stay and yea i get what you mean, i am too quite shy and not so keen usualy to open up to people about myself. But this place made me comftable quite quickly and well alot so now i have far less problem with that and i hope you will experince the same soon enough. And i too would love to work in a Zoo^^ i just adore animals soooo very much! they are the best things that god every created!
HfOb7Tg.pngHfOblo0.png
HlctsF0.gif

Hehe thanks!. x'3 So far I have.. tho I haven't really gotten around to doing much on here as of yet.. xD but its still been quite nice x'3 And ah ok well thats awesome! Its nice to hear that!. ^-^ I do hope for the same lol. x3 And oooo really now? :o that would be awesome if you could too! x'3 and yesssh same and agreed!. xD Animals are just straight up amazing and have always been apart of my life. I can't live without them. xD

Kim wrote:
Welcome welcome, and thanks for that wonderfully detailed intro! Glad you've joined us. :D Have you found a RP here yet? Remember, if you have any questions, we'd be happy to help. We're a pretty newbie friendly site. :)

Thank you! x3 and yesh yw!. ^-^ I'm glad too :D and no not as of yet lol xD but I'm hoping to here sooner or later. x'3 and yep I'll be sure to remember that ty as It is appreciated. :3 And its great that you guys are a pretty newbie friendly site I always love that. ^-^

StephanieJ wrote:
Hi darkest dawn hello and welcome to RPR.

Thank you!. x3
Replica

Hey! Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Replica wrote:
Hey! Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Thanks!. ^-^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I recently joined and am giving this a try. x3

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus