Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » BloodHearst

NathanialPrince wrote:
(Indeed it is but it is all of you that make it this great. This idea started about two maybe three years ago and yet i had not found anyone to play it out until now. Many thanks to everyone involved you have made me very happy.)
~(Yeah we are all good but we would not be this awesome without a really story presented to us to flourish in. That is all you Prince and we thank you for letting us participate in it.)~
NathanialPrince (played by xTheClownPrincex) Topic Starter

( Well thank you guys for all the nice words. I have been thinking about launching a actual chat if it is possible once a week so that we could all see and post in real time. I have been thinking about coming up with like quests to fight certain zombie monsters together, like a zombie dragon lol and maybe get rewards for it. Would anyone be interested in doing that?)
~(Heck yeah I would love having my little owl face off against a beast like that lol.)~
(That would be awesome! And a zombie dragon sounds amazing, if it's ok with you I may try to do some artwork based off of this rp.)

Nightfrost Wuduwesten wrote:
(That would be awesome! And a zombie dragon sounds amazing, if it's ok with you I may try to do some artwork based off of this rp.)
(Hell yeah feel free to do that. I would really like to use hand drawn art for the monsters and stuff for the game.)

(Whoever wants to hand draw pictures for the game go right ahead. I would love to have it on the site and yeah even for out characters, npcs as well, and monsters would be good.)

(If you both could send me a msg on here i can let you know exactly what i would want for the drawings.)

Nightfrost Wuduwesten wrote:
((Ok, sounds good. Would it be better on this forum or a pm?))
(Pm actually.)

Slowly his eyes would open up and soon he would take a glance around him. His injured arm would be looked over lightly before he went back to peering around the ground below him. The elf was safe and yet he knew he would have to go scavenge for something to eat soon. He hoped those that helped him were still safe.
Elizabeth (played by A__Girl)

She still sat by the elf, and she couldn’t get over the taste of his blood, she looked over at him, she could hear his thought, that’s what happened when she drank someone else’s blood, she jumped down from the tree, without a sound

She disappeared into the forest and came back to the elf with a dead rabbit, she handed it to the elf and sat back down on the branch, “there you are..”

His hair would fall to the left when his head tilted in that direction. His eyes looked to the rabbit he was handed before looking to the woman. He could not help but chuckle lightly at the situation "Well thank you i think."

“You will have to cook it of course, unless that is not what elves do...” she didn’t really now since she was not a elf, she looked down at the dead things below the tree and bit her lip exposing a fang then she looked back at him
Nightfrost watched all of them from a higher branch with Afol on her shoulder, observing silently. 'Perhaps I should try and find a safehouse..... there's reports of a place being possibly safe but it's easily 500+ miles away......' She thought to herself as she looked around and eventually her eyes landed on the elf and vampire that seemed to be sharing a dead rabbit. 'At least I know they can hunt if need be.....'
The youngster gathers up the supplies he had found in his travels last eve. The small one soon makes the trek heading back to where the others were held up in the patch of trees. It took him about a hour to reach them. His smile brightens when he catches sight of Frost once again. Swift yet silent steps would carry him up the side of the tree and soon he would be sitting about two feet away from her on the same branch "Hello dere."
Nightfrost looked over when he came onto the branch she was on, nodding in acknowledgment. "Hello. I'm guessing you went hunting as well?" She asked a little curiously, her wings had disappeared now so other than her sharp canine teeth and slits as pupils, she looked human.
A quick nod is given "Well as of sorts. Mainly gathered some supplies we will need for awhile. I have some water and fruit."
Nightfrost nodded, "That's good." She smiled, "I'm going to take a flight and see if I can scout the area for any safe zones. If I need to be called back, use this." She pulled out a small stone and held It out. It was a deep orange color. "If in danger, it will create a bright glow that will alert me." She explained a little.
Extends a white feathered hand taking the offered stone "Okay I hope everything will be fine."
Nightfrost nodded, "I hope so as well. I will send a signal similar if something happens." Afol jumped off of her shoulder and her wings came back out. She jumped off the branch and into the night sky, blending in quite well as she searched the land from above.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » BloodHearst

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus