Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » War is coming (1x1 with Blacktio)

Freedom is now only a dream. The gorvnment made a huge mistake and now the people most pay. The military has taken over and ruled over with too much power in their heads and too cocky to care what they did or who they ruined. Familis have been ruined, lifes have been lost, and the world we know it is begins to run through our fingers like grains of sand.

Abby looked out at the now darken sea, the military tore down all the oil plants and now the ocean was turning black and fish were becoming unebable. She frowned at the horrible site of souls leaving unrested and before their time. She hated this war and was ready to fight for her freedom again. She soon felt the but of a relife jab into her back, making her fall to her knees in the dirty sand. "C'mon, woman. Time to get going." The always fimilar and sicken voice of one of the soliders. The rebelion was starting to take affect but it was a slow process and they would have to go into hidding every now and again.

She stood up but wasn't given the time to dust her pants off as the solider mausted her into her home. She was aloud to keep her home, thankfully, but she would give it all up for her freedom again. She fought for freedom once and now she had to do it again. She was still only second in command, she could not afford to have a nervous break down because of the pressure this all would be.
Drugi (played by Djinn-n-Tonic)

Drugi woke up in a very unlikely place.. He didn't exactly remember falling asleep here, but that was simply because he didn't fall asleep, or he wouldn't fall asleep in such a place. In a mixture of bodies. His current location was in a death truck. Basically it was a large, canvas covered military truck that carried bodies off to be burned. It made general stops and picked up more bodies along the way before they would all stop.

That was how he came to find this place that Abby lived in. The area was entirely unfamiliar and that was scary, but sitting in the back of a truck full of rotting corpses was no better, really..

He gave a careful pat around his person, checking the sorest spots, eventually finding that he did have a wound or two.. Didn't recall getting shot or stabbed, but there was a lot currently that he wasn't recalling and that was cause for worry.

Eventually, after much mental preparation and convincing, he pulled himself up and worked over the piles of bodies, minding open wounds, mouths and other such things.. It was bad enough to have been laying in them for who knows how long, but even worse to accidentally find yourself tangled up in someone's insides.. Very nasty indeed. With no time he was getting a good gust of fresh air blown his way as he tumbled out of the back of the truck, laying in the mud and dirt for a moment or two, waiting quietly. It was painful to take a drop from the back of a truck, but he couldnt exactly just jump up and run around.

He held his breath for a moment until he rolled over onto his stomach and begun to crawl away. He'd like to puke somewhere. He really would, but that would have to wait.

Drugi was not exactly sure where he was going, but there was a house and the further he got away from the truck, the better off he would be.. He'd just smell like death incarnate while doing it.

Lucky for him the truck begun to pull away and nobody seemed to notice him as he got himself tangled in weeds while struggling to reach this house, which he hoped would be a save haven for now, because he really needed to get things checked out.. Open wounds while with rotting corpses did not spell good things for your future health.
Three Witches (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Abby had seen the horrible death truck drive by her house, the sicken thought that they needed a truck that big to carry all the dead bodies was gut chruning to her. She would think back on how when she first started living in this new part of America, everything was so peaceful and it seemed like just a dream now. Abby was edging closer to thirty now, seeing that she had been here for two or three years.

She waited a while to see if the soldiers were gone form her home and walked out of her house to head to find if there was anyone still alive in the rebelion, most of the people that was dead now had fought back against all this too soon and now paid the price of their mistake.

She looked over to see a man hide in the weeds as the truck drive away farther and farther. It looked as if that he was trying to come to her home. She went over to him, extending her hand out to him to help him stand up. She could smell the gut renaching stentch of death and blood on him. "Are you alright?" She asked him, her purple eyes having a light glow to them form the yellow sorrunding her puplis.

Upon hearing someone approached he stopped moving and lowered his head, so that he would appear to just be a corpse forgotten, at least until the girl spoke and held her hand out to him. It took him a moment, but he'd roll over on his back and stare up at her, before taking her hand.

"Ah.. That is really a strange question. The long answer is that I have wounds that I do not remember.. and have been sitting in truck for who knows how long, with many dead. Short answer is no, I do not think I am." He put his hands to his knee's and panted a bit, trying to attempt a smile, but the smell from him just made him frown.

Drugi had been some of the others to fight before anyone was truly ready, though he had a bit better luck with surviving from it, but these things happen. If he had waited, he may actually be dead, so the option to attack was better than to not. "I am in need of a washing." He nodded a bit, glancing to her. "Sorry.. These are not your problems.. I should not bother you with them." He tried to stand fully, once more, but was having difficulties. "Where can I find water for bath and for clothes." These were important things! He felt bad insinuating that she was going to do all of this for him, which is why he simply asked where to be directed by the end of it.

His hardships, at least to him, were his own and for that, he should not bother others with it! Especially the innocent.. It proved to show how much Drugi did not actually know of the resistance.

Abby listened to what he was saying. She knew exactly what had happened, she could piece together what had happened to get him hear. "Come with me. I can help you and don't worry about it. My best guess you are with the rebelion as well, and with wounds and begin around all the rottening flesh isn't good for your health so you are in no posetion to agure with me about this." She grabbed his wrist so that he wouldn't try to run away form her.

"You can either come with me to get some help or have one of those soldiers shoot you for having no where to go. Your choice." She let go of his wrist and began to walk her home. When she had spoke that time, her voice was the same but it sounded more hollow form the real truth.

He was silent, listening carefully to what she had to say. Only until she took his wrist did he bother to speak up. "I suppose I am among a friend then.. It is good." He frowned a bit. "We are in need of such things, especially in this hard time."

Drugi had no issues with following her. Once released he'd slowly make his way for her home. The thought that he COULD end up killed by her crossed his mind, but he pushed it away. No sense in worrying about things that may not happen. She said she was with the Rebellion, but.. Oh well. They'd have to see.

"How long have you been here?" It was a simple question from a simple man. "And do you have medical supplies?" That was an important one!

Abby opened the door up for him. "I've lived in America all my life but only for a couple years in this part of the country. And, yes, I do have medical supplies, not alot but enough to keep your wounds form getting infectied." After he went into the house she went in as well, closing the door silnetly. "What is your name? I'm known as Abby." Her name was known well in the Rebelion as the second in command. She took chrage when the leader couldn't.

She quickly went to a bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit. "I think it would be better if you go ahead take a bath then we can clean your wounds." She said as she came out of the room and set the first aid kit on thetable next to her couch. "If you need any help figuring out the knobs just call me."

A nod was given. "So then you know much of what they have been doing." He groaned a bit. Her name really didn't hold much weight with him.. There were a lot of Abby's he was sure, but he smiled a bit. "Drugi. It is nice to be meeting you, yes." He moved for the bathroom that he was directed to. "I am sorry that this is a bother. Do you have clothes I could wear? Or can mine be washed?" He could totally wash them in the bath with him.. Honestly he didn't care.

"Sizes do not matter.. I can try to squeeze in things." After a while he just leaned into the inner wall of the bathroom and stared out into the opening. "So in this resistance, what do you do?" Again, Drugi was unaware of commanding officers and other such things. He was more or less concerned with not being killed and protecting others.

"Don't worry about it, it is a pleasure to help out a wounded soldier." Abby smiled her usually sweet and friendly smile that made people truly know that she was a kind hearted person, but had a dark side that she choose not to show unless needed. She nodded to his question. "Yes, I have some clothes that might fit you, but they also might be too big." She walked to her room and found some old blue jeans that were still in good as new and a black tee shirt. She handed them to him. "Second in command means that I'm a rank below the leader, I'm second to the leader. If anything happens to him I have to take the role of leader without question." She explained.

"Ooh.." He sounded rather disbelieving, but did not for a moment question it further than that. He actually believed her, quite so. It was irrelevant really, as they were all equals when it came to the fight.. "Thank you, very much." He accepted the shirt and trousers then would close the door and start the bath.

"It is difficult to keep this up with a smile." He admitted. "I do not know for how long I was in the truck." He rolled his head a bit, giving his neck a pop after undressing and stepping into the shower. "They keep you having water and power here? Who supplies?" Down where he was, everyone had been cut off, as a way to break morale, though it hardly worked.. You simply just with without bathing and stood in the rain when you needed to.

Abby just smiled as he thanked her for the clothes and left to let him bath in peace. She went to her bookshelf and looked through some of the books and found one of her many spell books. She began to read through it to see if there were any spells she had forgotten.

She looked up when she heard Drugi ask her a question she looked up. "I make it look like I'm with them and the continue to supply me with hot water and electricity. As for food and clothes, the rebellion help take care of that. We mostly get to the under ranked soldiers then to the higher up soldiers such as me and the general." She explained as she continued to read over the book and all the spells.

"Ah.. Fortunate." He nodded some and would eventually finish up. Options were limited sooo He took the pants and slid them on, then took the shirt, but wouldnt put that on yet. She had to look at his wounds, from what he gathered. Honestly it was for the best.

Drugi was not in his prime. He had not been for years. His weight was fairly average, as was his body. Nothing really worth looking at, but he was a sturdy individual, despite this. "I think I am ready. All clean. You have medical supplies?" He looked for her, as he spoke, eventually finding her with her books.

Magic and such things, as far as he was concerned, hardly existed.

Abby continued to flip through the pages of the spell book as Drugi finished up with his shower. She found a few healing spells that could help when she was working on tending to his wounds. She looked up again when he spoke and closed the book in her pale hands. "Yes. I need to look at your wounds. I could use some of my spells to speed up the healing process but only if you would like to me." She let her eyes flash the strange golden violet color it does at times when she uses her magic.

She sat down on the couch and pulled some of the stuff out of the first aid kit. Simple bandages, rubbing alcohol, and medical supplies such as those.

"Eh?" He tilted his head as he moved for the couch, sitting on it. "Spells?" He had not yet noticed her eyes. Perhaps things were slowly coming together, but Abby would be better off wondering something else. "Explain, yes?" He furrowed his slightly bushy brow and thought on it. Words would not help them, and magic did not exist, at least he didn't think it did. Such things were fairytales and stories for kids.

A few scratches were given to his chest with a free hand and the shirt was placed in his lap, where he found his hands afterwards.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » War is coming (1x1 with Blacktio)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus