Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » dont look back

Willow Nightshade (played by hiddensoul14)

it was the start of a new generation when demons appeared from hell and attacked . some people joined the government and killed the demons they where assigned but others killed any demon they found hostile and are now they are found hostile against the government themselves , the twins alex and willow took separate paths , alex choosing government and willow going rouge. the twins now cant stand each other every time they meet they try to kill each other. alex hunts down his sister whom is now known as the worlds greatest demon assassin

a dark figure walked through the desserted streats of a long abandoned towns " demons have been here , and their still are" the figure picked up the pace untill it stood in the s=center of the town where it set off a flare calling out the demons

one by one demons came out from their hiding places and charger at the figure " small fries" with just a few quick movements that where barely noticable all the demons fell to the ground dead and the figure continued on
Dante Ricci (played by Ambrosia)

Danny was roaming the streets but being quiet was never his strong suit. Danny was devil, but wherever there was a demon who hurt a person Danny would surely cut it down to size until there would be nothing left to cut.

Where the flare had gone off Danny had killed half of the group unotticed, even the small demon slayer couldn't tell "too easy" he muttered with a devilish smile as he continued. No doubt in his mind she would attack, he was ready.
Willow Nightshade (played by hiddensoul14) Topic Starter

figure continued on , it was aware of the presence of another but did not find it hostile. steppind out of the shdows and into the light of the morning sun revealed the figure to be human wearing a cloak over its body and a hood that came down to hide its face " i know your out there" it called with a feminine voice

Danny smiled to himself, oh the responses "We're playing hide and seek? I'm bad at that" he stepped out of the shadows with his scythe swung over his left shoulder "yo"'he said nodding his head.

The man seemed to be human, well his physical appearence and soul were but there was more to what met the eyes. "Go ahead, attack" his eyes looking directly into hers, a most peculiar colour his irises. Grey with red in the rims.

the only noticeable part of the persons eyes was the slightest glint of red " i have no desire to attack, you dont appear hostile , beside you yourself killed some of those demons ,am i wrong" the person stopped and the glint of red almost looked like it was glowing

Danny knew he'd fallen right in the middle of another crazy's wanted list "Maybe i'm not, but don't give me a reason to attack then i won't" he lit a cigarette and put it into his mouth. Danny was in the middle of a case, a murder victim. It was definitely not done by a human. "I'm wasting my time, i have work to do"

" then if you have no buisness with me leave " the person continued on a bit then stopped " okay lizz lets take off here" quickly a small weasle jumped out of the hood and onto the ground there it turned from a weasle to a great white dragon , the person jumped on and as she did her hood flew off revealing a young girl with short black hair and bright red eyes with silver earings

"Jackpot!" Danny Shouted running into a building "HELL YEAH, COME GET SOME!" his voice was heard easily as he shouted, following the yelling was a bang as a demon as big as a truck came crashing through the front of the building "Let's do this ya ugly bastard!" Danny said holding out his pistols in it's direction "it's time to get CRAZY" Danny shifted his feet a little and disappeared for a moment

the girl watched a moment with a blank expresion like she really didnt care" come on lizz " she reached for the reins but lizz moved her head causing the reins to move out of the girls reach " what is it lizz"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » dont look back

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus