Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Hunt

Tolora Mikiko (played by Tolora)

Tolora walked out of the New York airport and looked around. This place stank to high heaven, and it didn't help that her nose was very sensitive. It was really crowded and she had no idea where to go. She shrugged and started walking down the street.
Kita (played by hiddensoul14)

kita was like a fish out of water walking down the street of new york , her pointed ears her light blue hair bright green eyes not to mention her small top and shorts , a bloody bandage around her thigh and wrist and a live snake on her shoulders

she walked through the streets of newyork being bumped every which way strange men kept trying to grab her butt and boobs luckily every time she managed to turn away just in time but would always trip a bit in the process . this time when she avoided a hand she triped but was not able to catch herself ,so she fell to the ground face first "ow"
Dave Jameson (played by Freyya)

Dave was just walking through the streets of New York when he saw Kita fall to the ground. Seeing as no one was making a move to help her up, he just walked towards her and extended his arm to help her up. "Are you allright there?" he asked.

kita paused a moment to process if she should take the mans hand , she evetually took it and he pulle her up " ill be fine thank you very much" kita quickly let go of the mans hand as soon as she was on her feet , she pulled down her shorts a bit and fixed her top when another man suddenly grabbed her butt she jumped " thank you again" and ran off

Dave looked up and frowned as she ran off. However, he didn't let the man go so easily. "Hey, excuse me sir!" he yelled at the guy who now went past them.
"What do you want, kid?" he inquired. "Wanna fight?"
"No, sir, I would just like to ask you to stop doing that. It's disrespectful."
"I do what I want, kid!"
"Sir, It's not-"
Suddenly the man charged him. Dave's reflexes took over and he dodged him. As the man folled to grab him, he put his foot against the wall and pushed down, sending himself flying in the air. He flew back over his head and landed hehind him, kicking him in the back of the knee. The man immediately went down.

Seeing as many were now looking at him, and since he didn't like the attention, Dave quickly ran after Kita. "Are you allright?"

kita stopped and jumped when the man caought up to her " umm .. im fine but i really have to go , im late" she pushed passed the man but stopped after a few feet and looked back " do you know where the train station is"

Dave smiled in reply. "Come along, I'll take you there." He walked past her again and through a few streets, making sure no one would bother the girl behind him. They quickly reached the train station. "There it is," he pointed it out to her.

with a bow and a " thank you" kita walked into the train station and looked around "i wonder where she is " the snake on the girls shoulder hissed and the girl sat down seemingly waiting for someone " i know i dont know what she looks like but if your right she should be passing by soon , right , what did you say her name was again tolora" kita sat their still looking around but having a convorsation with her snake

Dave, however, was intrigued and remained close by, watching the girl from a distance and out of sight with a cup of newly-bought coffee in his hands. There was something about her... He didn't know what it was, but it interested him.
Tolora Mikiko (played by Tolora) Topic Starter

While Dave and Kita were becoming friends, Tolora had taken herself on a mini-self tour. She bought a hot dog and later an ice cream. As she was walking, licking her ice cream cone, she saw a sign that identified the building as a train station. "There it is!" She exclaimed.

She walked into the building and saw Kita sitting down with a snake on her shoulder. "Cool snake."

kita looked up at tolora then at her hissing snake , she quickly stood up " your tolora?" kitas eyes sparkled with curiosity and hope that she had found the right person

"Yup, that's me." She blushed in embarrassment. "Sorry, I would've been here sooner but this place was harder to find than I thought it would be."

kita sighed with relief * thank the spirits , i thought i would die in this city without you , its not really my scene , and every guy i pass trys to grab at me"

Tolora rolled her eyes. "I know what you mean. I think every guy I passed was trying to get in my pants. Are all guys here perverts?"

kita smiled "yea , well im just a spirit guide not a tour guide so your gunna have to show me around"

Tolora laughed. "I don't know the place very well myself. I just flew in from Japan. I know a place to eat if you're hungry, though."

" that would be great" kita smiled widely and the snake on her shoulder hissed " i know but you'll have to wait , im starving" the snake hissed again but kita ignored it and followed tolora

Tolora lead Kita down a couple roads and turned left. "Well here it is." She smiled. All down the road was an assortment of restaurants. McDonald's, Red Lobster, MiPueblo's Mexican, Wok 'N Roll Chinese Buffet, even a fancy looking restaurant down at the end.

Dave quietly followed them. He didn't know why, he never did anything like this, but there was something about the both of them... Something mysterious, and being ever-curious as he is, he just had to find out about them. As he proceeded in following, he made sure to sit down in the same restaurant, a couple of tables away so they wouldn't immediately see him.

"wooooooow" is all she could say , she traveled alot helping spirits and other creatures but she had never seen so many resaurants on one street, she stared in aw when the snake on her shoulder hissed and she realised something " you know considering we're in this big city maybe a snake wasnt the best form for you to take zatanna"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Hunt

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus