Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » high school of the Unique (IC)

He scratched the back of his neck, gripping the strap of his satchel. "W-well...I think I might try to be a writer. I enjoy reading and writing and who knows! , " His stutter seemed to disappear for a few seconds, a smile forming on his face. "Maybe!.....no....no....," He looked down, frowning. " I probably won't become famous.... "
Antero Perez (played by CoyBoat275)

He chuckled, then laughed loudly, "Becoming famous isn't something you wish for. You work hard for it. You fight your way to the top! Figuratively speaking of course." He smiled, "You want to become famous will not come without a few bumps and bruises. People will mock you. Publishers will criticize your work. It will be a while until you start to grip the ground." He nodded, "But, you shouldn't ever, never, be discouraged. Listen to those who make fun of you, and heed their advice, but never take it to heart. Only hold the ones who say your work is good close to your heart."
"I-I know I need to work for it! ," Somehow, a faint blush could be seen. "And I-I know I shouldn't take things to heart!" He sighed and put his head in his hands with a faint rustle. "It's just....almost impossible..." He looked up at Antero, sighing again. "A-anyways, thanks for the a-advice... I-I'll try....I guess..."

"Impossible? How so?" He asked tilting his head, "Why is this impossible huh?"
"It's i-impossible to not take things to heart! I-it might be e-easy for you, but....not so much for me..." He set his satchel down beside him, twiddling his thumbs.

"Well, maybe so." He smiled, "But, if you just ignore them, pull out the things you want, then it won't hurt as bad." He said, "True. It isn't a skill that most people can have, but it is just something you work for as well."
Charlie looked up at him and smiled faintly, still wringing his wrists, this clearly being a habit of his. "T-thank you...that's one of the nicest things I've heard so far..."

"Of course. It is what I do best." He stretched a little, "Now come on. We should get ready for next class."
He grabbed his bag, slinging it over his shoulder. "O-of course, see ya there..." He began to walk down inside, heading towards his next class.

He chuckled, "See you." He said as he picked up his bag and put it on. He picked up his mask that fell on the ground and looked at it, "Someday, they will know why I do this."
Charlie finally got to class, sliding into his seat and flipping open a book, slouching into his seat and his face close to the book, in a way that almost made him look like he was trying to be as invisible as possible. That, or trying to merge with a desk chair.
Gomi (played by ClockworkMouse)

Gomi didn't have a problem with Charlie. Hell, his best friend was a lobster, he sure wasn't going to judge anybody. Besides, he was kind of busy trying to blend in with his own desk. He'd heard whispers in the hallways that the teacher of this particular class was in a particularly bad mood and he wasn't too eager to call attention to himself.

He gave the boy a slight nod of hello, then narrowed his eyes, noticing something. Leaning over, he whispered, "Hey. Uh. I think your book's upside down...?"

Antero finally caught up with the rest in class, finding his seat and sitting down. He pulled out his books for the next lesson.
He looked back at Gomi and stiffened up, frantically flipping the book over. "Erm, uh, h-hi?" He stammered, embarrassed and surprised to be called out.
Gomi (played by ClockworkMouse)

"Hi." He suppressed a grin; he didn't want to be mistaken for laughing at Charlie or anything. "Sorry, didn't mean to startle you. Just thought you might want to fix it before class started is all." Being called out by one fellow student seemed preferable to being called out by a teacher in front of everyone.

He pushed his glasses up, his hand mostly obscured by the sleeve of his hoodie. "I'll leave you to your, uh, reading."
scratched the back of his neck sheepishly "Y-yea, thanks anyways...a-and it's....it's fine anyways..." He looked back down at his book, beginning to read the chapter the teacher assigned.
Lost, a lady with long white silverish hair walked through the hallway admiring the structure of this unknown place to her. She was lost. Carrying a black backpack with ancient sun symbols. Her clothing was different. Black hoodie, legging below her skirt. Knee high boots with spikes. dark makeup. pale and lightly scarred face. 6'7 tall She was trying to find the main office. but the place was too big. Will dull lifeless eyes she looks for someone to answer some question. but for her it was so much bothersome that she felt she could die. "Lets see where the office is so i can get over with this stupid place. Ugh mother is such a drag. I'm not even stable with myself" she seemed to complain and feel the need to end her mission but she couldn't she made a promise and for at least once she was going to try.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » high school of the Unique (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus