Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Northern Forest (Wolf Themed RP)

Jagger saw Marik out of the corner of his eye, and he panics. "I hate to do this to you, Dib... but it's to make you leave to safety... " He lunges at her, eventually getting her to run away
Dib (played by Fairydust_glasses)

(Wait shit sorry i didnt see your comments, just ignore my reply before) dib let out a small growl as she looked at jagger. "Why did you do that?!" She thought that as she looked back at him, coming to a halt stop. She couldnt leave him alone there.
(((Lol it's fine)))

"DIB JUST GET OUTTA HERE DANG NABIT!!!!!" He barks harshly at her, shoving her with his head. "Run as fast as you can!!"
Marik (played by JonahMa07) Topic Starter

He let out a low growl. "Who's there?" He repeated.

Dib growled looking at jagger. "I swear to god jagger." She stood next to him and looked at marik. "Well i could tell you my name but you dont even know me" she responded .
"We don't mean any trouble. we were just leaving" jagger snarls a little

He relaxed a bit and stop growling once realising they weren't much of a threat. "Why are you here?"

"We were looking for a snack" dib looked at the dead animal then back at marik.

Noticing they were eyeing up his kill, he looked back at them and rolled his eyes.

"So who are you?" Dib asked marik deciding he wasnt going to attack them

"My name is Marik. You?" He responded, still cautious.
Snowy (played by NeoKitty563)

(Oh, this started. Lemme hop in)

Snowy lay on a rock. She looked over the forest and sighed. She lay her head on her paws.

"Im dib, he is jagger" dib cocked her head to the side "dont you belong to a pack?"

"No, I'm a rogue" was all he said. He had a whole reason why he was in this position but didn't want to share it particularly.

(Aaaand everyone is dead)

(Sorry. I just didnt know how to respond since jagger isnt online and he is with dib)

(Ah ok, understandable)
Ayori (played by Galaxy-Dragon)

Ayori brought home to her small little den a juicy plump carcass of a doe. She dropped it into the floor and dig into it, blood now covering her muzzle. It's been long since she last age so this was a dream come true to he r.
Snowy (played by NeoKitty563)

(Hi! I'm here. And Jonah, I saw that comment about me wanting to be spicy in RPs... XD)

Snowy lifted her nose to the air and sniffed around. She could there were several wolves about but was an outcast herself so didn't really fancy talking to others. She gets up and walks off in a random direction. (Toward Ayori's den)
Snow (played by Dregnosteel)

((I would respond but Snow is with Moon, who is currently offline. Plus Snow is just a pup.))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Northern Forest (Wolf Themed RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus