Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Northern Forest (Wolf Themed RP)

"....Rogue, huh? ..... I had a cousin who went rogue when were just young adults....." Jagger's blue eyes sadden a little then he sighs. "We won't steal your kill. We'll just catch a rabbit or two or something."

(((Sorry. I had to do homework and go to bed. but i'm back. i'll be on and off since exams are this week.)))
Marik (played by JonahMa07) Topic Starter

"I'm assuming you two are pack wolves?" Marik asked, more relaxed now that he was sure they weren't a threat.
"Yeah. But I'm sure the alpha will give me hell for running of with Dib here. Or even throw me out. depends." He yawns a little
Moon Cipher (played anonymously)

Moon emerged from his den, looking at his pack.

"I'm assuming you don't rank very high in the pack if the Alpha is gonna kick you out just for that"

Moon grunted, walking into the main clearing. "Hm...."
Snow (played by Dregnosteel)

Snow follows Moon out of the den. "So what are we going to do dad?"

"We're going to eat, then wait for your sister to come back. At least, that's what I'm going to do," He said, padding over to the Fresh-Kill Pile as he spoke.
Snow (played by Dregnosteel)

"Ok." Snow bounds over to the Fresh-Kill Pile.
Jagger hung his head a bit. "yeah... I'm only the beta male..."

"Only the Beta? Isn't that second in command?" Marik responded
Jagger shakes his head. "Not for me, really.... I tend to wander off by myself... so i don't really command...."

"What happens when the Alpha is away?" Marik asks
"He's never away... He's only left once.... and that was to find me when I had gotten lost.."

"Ah, I know what it's like to have responsabilities, I had-" he stopped realising he was rabbling.
Dib (played by Fairydust_glasses)

(Sorry guys i had to leave im back now)
"Oh come on now jagger don't worry about dad." Dib reassured as she looked at marik, listening to those two talk. Dib cocked her head to the side once he stopped talking mid sentence. "You had?"

He realised he had said to much, no going back now. "I used to be in a pack..." He started
Dib (played by Fairydust_glasses)

"What happened? What did you do?" Dib wondered what would marik have done to become a rogue wolf.

He sighed. "I didn't do anything. I ran away..." He said, looking down.
Jagger's eyes sadden a bit, and he cautiously approaches the other male. He lightly nudges him with his snout in a comforting manner. ".....I get how you feel... I've thought about running away many times.... but I usually back out since Dib likes to follow me sometimes."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Northern Forest (Wolf Themed RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus