Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Love For Killing (OPEN!!)

Nara sheathed her dagger, her back to the body behind her." Didn't even put up a fight." She sighed. Her long blue hair was up in pigtails and she wore a white shirt and a blue skirt that reached down to her knees. It was night in the city as Nara walked out of the alley, leaving the body behind. She walked over to her red motorcycle that wasn't far from the alley.
Nara Misuna (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

Nara Misuna wrote:
Nara sheathed her dagger, her back to the demon corpse behind her." Didn't even put up a fight." She sighed. Her long blue hair was up in pigtails and she wore a white shirt and a blue skirt that reached down to her knees. It was night in the city as Nara walked out of the alley, leaving the body behind. She walked over to her red motorcycle that wasn't far from the alley.
Tech (played by Hellrose)

Tech walks down the street with his hands in his pockets, passing the ally as Nara walks out, Tech's hair shines and his eyes glow. He sniffes the air as the smell of blood fills his senses. He turns and wwatches Nara with his eyes glowing blue and electrical waves running through the iris.

Nara sensed he was watching her. She made sure the keys to her motorcycle were in her pocket before stepping away from the bike. She could ask one of her friends to bring it to her apartment later. She turned and walked right past the man who was watching her.
Dante Ricci (played by Ambrosia)

Silence filled the street they were both on. There was however a crashing noise of something big crashing through a wall a couple of streets down.

Before both tech and Nara knew a demonic serpentlike creature big enough to be a house crashed through a building on the same street they were on and on top of was a man shouting from the top of his lungs "HELLLL YEAHHHHH!!" The man shouted, his spear stabbed into the monster as he rode like a horse. "GIDDYUP!" He yelled once more, no doubt this man was having fun tormenting and eventually killing this creature.

After 20 odd seconds he serpentlike creature fell to he ground limp and life-less "man that was fun!" The man yelled laughing.

Nara glared at the newcomer." Just when I thought I was done with lunatics." She said outload, not caring if she offended the newcomer. She unsheathed her bloody knife, which caused a red ball of light to rise out from the demonic serpentlike creature. She then made a small slicing movement with her knife which made the soul ord turn to dust." There. Now it's not suffering anymore."

"What a buzz kill..." The man muttered as he pulled his scythe out and jumped down off the creature "and I'm no a loonatic. I am a magnet for the crazies such as yourself" he said back at her and shrugged "it's the truth" the man kicked the creature to be sure it was dead.

"I'm not the one waving my hands about, riding demons and screaming at the top of my lungs." Nara shot back. She turned so her back was to the newcomer." I have no time to be dealing with idiotic children like you." She huffed, sheathing her dagger.

"Well" he shrugged "Miss high and mighty, at least I'm having fun" he looked at her with a raised brow but his senses could smell and hear other demons. They're zeroing in on Both Nara and Danny "I hit the jackpot!" he smiled sheathing his scythe and getting his pistols ready "Here comes the Party!" Both the guns gave off a demonic aura whilst he got pumped with excitement.

A humanoid demon crashed through a building opposite him flying towards him, it's claws ready to attack Danny but Danny already waiting. As the demon got closer to him Danny grabbed it's head and arm pinning it down and slamming it into the ground hard enough to splatter it's brains across the pavement.

More and more demons flooded the street "This" He smiled holding out his pistols "IS ABOUT TO GET CRAZEEY!" he shot bullets making demons drop one by one.

Nara let out a huff. A demon appeared behind her and right before it slammed it's claws down, Nara disappeared only to appear behind it. The upper half of it's body slid off it's bottom half in a spray of blood. She took out one of her pistols and shot a few more demons who fell to the ground with one bullet hole in the head each.

"Not bad for a woman who likes to have almost no fun. Try to keep up" he shouted smiling. Eventually the demons got closer and Danny had to resort to his scythe. He put placed Ebony&Ivory into their holsters and pulled out oblivion, his wooden scythe. don't underestimate it from it's material, it's power is almost unmatchable and can cut through a building like butter. It engulfed in black flames and symbols started to glow on its head.

One by one pieces of demons flew everywhere as Danny cut through them, his instincts leading him on.

Nara smirked slightly before disappearing again and this time several demons were cut in half. She stopped, the demons' blood slattered across her face. She raised her knife, black half on top. Several red orbs left living demons, making them drop dead.

"This is going to go on forever" Danny said slicing up demons. A demon charged at him baring claws and swung for him but Danny put his scythe to the back of his neck and pulled it towards his knee as he thrusted his knee towards it's face "No chance ya bastard" He said flashing towards Nara "Up we go" Danny wrapped his arm around her waist in the middle of the mob and the next thing you know they're on a building a few blocks away.

"That was never going to end and you don't belong there, after all. It was my fight"

Tech watched them silently as he slipped away into the shadows. He had managed to climb to a roof top above Nara. Tech watched carefully watching the man closely, ready to get involved if needed.

Nara tensed when she felt Danny's arm around her waist. She pulled his arm from around her and stepped away from Danny, holding her knife firmly in her hand." They wouldn't have attacked me if it was your fight so obviously it was both our fight." She watched him carefully.

Danny smiled at her then put his scythe away standing on the ledge of the building "Yea, i'm not gunna apologize for that, it was your fault being in the wrong place at the wrong time" He chuckled pulling out his guns and pointing in Tech's direction "Marco..." he said with a smug smile

Tech smirked and laughed lowly jumping down from the roof and leaning on the building wall behind him. "Polo." Tech says smirking. "Wanna play another game? I'll give you five seconds to get away from this girl before I start the game." His smile disappears and he steps one step closer to Nara.

Nara looked at Tech, wondering why he was protecting her. She stayed tensed and kept her dagger in her hand, the dagger's gray side up.

Tech glances at Nara. His silver blue eyes send waves of electricity through his body, Shinning. He looks back to the Man standing before them.

"Is that a challenge!? I'm not one to say no to a fight" He pointed his guns towards Tech. The red rims around his irises started to glow a little red as Demonic energy ran through his body "You may have seen Demons before..." Red orbs shot up into the night sky from the street that Danny and Nara were fighting in. Each soul belonged to a demon "Now you'll see how Devils fight" a Devilish smile spread across his lips.

One by one they shot into Danny's body, hundreds of demon souls into one man until non were left "Back down and you wont get hurt..." Danny threatened, he looked over to Nara "I wont hurt you but if you stay here you may get hurt"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Love For Killing (OPEN!!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus