Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Summer Camp

Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

" Anyway if you and your friend need something. Dont hesitate ask me and Jess to help you out." He smiled at Claire as he turn leave and went back serving the second batch of breakfast.
Amy (played by Moomins2081)

Amy missed pretty much everything that day and remained in the cabin. She took it upon herself to decorate her part of the room with posters. The day was spent doing her favourite things. Avoiding people, drinking water and listening to music while drawing whatever grim images came to her head.
Her favourite drawing of the day was a scene from the camp. The lakeside looked so haunting and lonely when no colour was added, leaving the otherwise vibrant trees and lake lifeless and void. She hung thus macabre scene above the two bunk beds to stare at whilst the hours passed on by. Hopefully Claire would appreciate her creativity.
Dani Vecaz (played anonymously)

I nod. "It's really good." I continue eating. "And thanks." I smile a little. Once I'm done I go back into the cabin in complete shock. "Damn girl, this looks so cool." I say as I look around at your posters and art.

"So glad you approve." She grins sheepishly before eventually rolling into the floor and sleeping. The hard surface seemed to be her resting place of choice. "Talk to you later." (Will be more active after work :))

I laugh a little, "Okie dokie." I say as I lay on my bed and rest a little as well.

"You awake?" She leans over and practically shouts in Claire's ear.

I groan and sigh, "Now I am.." I say as I rub my eyes, rolling over to face you.

"Works for me. So what's your poison? I remember seeing you with a mp3 player briefly at some stage." Amy sits back on the floor crossed-legged staring intently at her new friend. She slips another block of gum in her mouth and reaches over for a clean shirt, pulling it over her head.

I laugh a little tiredly, "Music wise? Or alcohol wise?" I say and shrug as I sit up and stretch. "Definitely old band shit or soft spoken word music. Like Pink Floyd and Queen are great. But my favorite musicians are The Neighbourhood and Hobo Johnson. But if you meant drinks, vodka definitely.

"Good answers in both cases." She laughs before going back to the dresser to put in her boots. With them on she was at least 4 inches taller. She wraps two small chains around each one and then heads to the door. "I'm going for a walk."

I decide to change my shirt but keep on my tank top underneath. I put on my sneakers and navy blue hoodie. "Ouu, can I come? I can show you my relaxing places." I say excitedly.

"Lead on." She returns to the bunk to collect her cowboy jacket, not having to reach too far up thanks to her platforms. She soon returns to the door and heads outside.

I walk down a path into the woods, pointing to a giant tree with a very thick branch on top, "I climb up there and read and shit. Barely anyone knows I exist when I'm up there." I say. I then point to a tiny cliff like part by the river, "I sit there often too, nobody really goes in that area of the river." I shrug.

"Rammed if I'm climbing up there. Nice view though." She leans against the tre with one foot against trunk. "I miss my guitar..." She sighs softly but soon shakes her head in a attempt to shake the negativity off. "So you were sent here because of your parents too? You look like you are a year or two younger than me."

(Need sleep. Going to crash)

(kk.) "I have a miniature one. It's a kid one but works perfectly. I'll let you borrow it." I smile a little. "Yeah, they don't like me, I don't like them. And I'm 18 by the way." I say with a shrug.
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

At the river side, Allec hop on the boat inorder to sail in the middle of the river. Once he reach there he grab his homemade fishing pose as the put the bait on the hook and cast it into the river. He sits down on the boat and wait for the catch.
Lulu (played by LiviMinoku)

(Hi can I join)
Jessica (played by A__Girl)

((Sure))
Lulu (played by LiviMinoku)

“Finally I made it!” Lulu makes it out of the administration office to find her cabin “hmm?” She wonders around for a little while then spotting the lake “wow I can’t wait to go swimming!” She sets down her bags and she sits on the grass looking at the water

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Summer Camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus