Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Summer Camp

Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

For thirty minutes, there is no catch that he decided to pull out but before that happens somethings pull. Allec was surprise that he pull with all his strength until he pulled out from the boat. "what the?!"
Lulu (played by LiviMinoku)

Lulu saw a boy out on the lake and his boat was rocking and shaking he had a fishing pole she looked at him worried he would fall in and get all wet!
Jessica (played by A__Girl)

She walked into her pulling out her black bikini, she put it on making sure to tighten it really tight so it wouldn’t fall, she put a counselor t-shirt on that was too big for her, she walked out of the counselors cabin and towards the river seeing allec in a boat fishing and rocking, she saw a girl too, “hello..” she said setting her bag down next to a tree looking at the girl.

As he pulled harder, it pulled him back that he fell down on his boat and drag him down at the the bottom.

“Oh hi!” I’m startled by the sudden person behind her “oh look that guy!!!”

She took her shirt off real quick so it wouldn’t get wet, she dived into the water and swam to him as fast as she could, she went under water and dollowed him as it pulled him down, she grabbed him under his arms attempting to pull him out of the water.
Dani Vecaz (played anonymously)

I stand back behind a tree with Amy to see what goes on. "This type of stuff happens all the time don't worry." I sigh as I see them try to tug him out.

Lu lu takes of her top and jumps in the water going to try and help the boy in the water she grabbed his other arm and pulled him up

He was really unconscious as he was pulled out from the water.

Lulu and Jessica pull him from the water and lulu starts to pump his chest to get the water out

She swam him to shore and laid him down, she felt for a pulse, “damn it allec your always getting hurt...” she starts to preform cpr since she was a licensed nurse she did chest compressions and did would put air into his lungs.

Lu lu gets up and gets up to go get a medical kit

For few minutes he cough out the water and open his eyes. " Ugh.."

Lulu runs back with a med kit “oh your okay!”

(Brb)

She postponed him so he could cough up all the water that was in his system, “jeez...Allec...” she sighed looking at him.

((Alright))

Positioned*

"I thought I could catch that critter for Lunch."

She sat down next to him, and shook her head, “it’s alright...you just scared me...” she looked over at him. “Luckily I was going swimming anyways..”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Summer Camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus