Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Truth or Dare As one of your Characters

He grinned. "You're on!" He then strapped meat all over his body and walked into an animal shelter, sprinting out an hour later with a swarm of dogs chasing him. "I REGRET EVERYTHING!"

"Hm... Truth, cats or dogs?"
"Both are quite useful, but dogs are more trainable--I favor them." He folded his hands, putting the tips of his index fingers to his chin just under his lips.

"Dare...find your worst enemy and give them a blessing, rather than a curse."
YourNekoFriend wrote:
Hi! we are gonna play truth or dare! and im gonna play as my character, Mila!
Sure, I'm up for this! I think... :/
Lilas wrote:
YourNekoFriend wrote:
Hi! we are gonna play truth or dare! and im gonna play as my character, Mila!
Sure, I'm up for this! I think... :/
((Then feel free to do my dare ;)))
The boy blinks. "Enemy, you say…?" He thought for a moment. "I don't believe I have one! Perhaps someone hates me, but not anyone I know as far as I am aware!" Lilas grinned.
Lilas wrote:
The boy blinks. "Enemy, you say…?" He thought for a moment. "I don't believe I have one! Perhaps someone hates me, but not anyone I know as far as I am aware!" Lilas grinned.
((Alright, your turn to give a truth or dare to the next person :) ))
"Alright then!"
"I dare the next person to fake the most dramatic death!"
Samson grinned. Something about the dare amused him. Memories, specifically. "Oh, you have no idea how many times I've done that for my siblings." Suddenly, he clutched his hands to his heart, and gasped, eyes wide, pretending to have a heart attack--or that he'd been stabbed or shot. "Oh, woe is me, woe is me, My plans have gone all wrong!"

He staggered up to Lilas, putting his hand on the angel's shoulder as if trying to use him for support, but let go and collapsed on the floor, writhing as if in mortal agony. "It's not fair, I was destined to take over the empire and force the emperor to marry his daughter to me...it would have all been perfect!" he wailed, one hand reaching straight up, clutching for something only he could see. Then he gave one last gasp, one final shudder, his hand falling to the floor as he went limp, in the final moments of 'death.'

He held it just long enough for people to start wondering if he had actually died, then sprang to his feet, brushing off any dust that had gotten onto his robes. His smile practically split his face in two from ear to ear--he'd enjoyed it far more than he should have, by any rights. "Well, that was fun." He turned to the next one in line. "Truth--would you marry your worst enemy if doing so was the only way to save the people you love?"
Alexander Serif (played anonymously)

Alexander scoffed straightening his tie "Not a chance I don't like anyone enough to shake his hand much less mary that prick." He glanced to the next person snickering before turning to them "I dare you to passionately proclaim your love to a friend of yours" He then took a step back crossing his arms seeming content to watch this unfold
((is it possible for me to join as a character?))
Glorp quickly pulled out Glorp from their pocket.
"Alright, go!

Yes, I know they can't hear you! We complete the dare with no embarrassment!

C-Cheating? The great captain Glorp doesn't cheat! Fine!"

Glorp shook their head violenly, a light sloshing noise coming forth as they thought.

"Ah, Glorp. I've known you from the moment my life has had a purpose, and that purpose was you! You've kept me going in the roughest and most dangerous spots, both physically and mentally! I'd be willing to lay down the life I have for you, in exchange for nothing more then your continues friendship! To ask for more on top of that would simply be selfish!"

Glorp sighed, only somewhat dramatically. The smaller Glorp patted his hand comfortingly.

"You value my friendship as much as I yours?! Fantastic!

But sadly, my heart has yet to find their true lover!"

Same with you? Ah! Then we share the love of brothers!

Yeah, we do."

Glorp suddenly jumped on Glorp's hand, snapping them out of their daze.

"R-Right! A truth or dare for the next one… uh…

Good one! You!"

Glorp violently spun around and pointed at the next character.

"Dare! Tell your most embarssing moment! Wait, wouldn't that be a truth? Hmm…"
Leilani Akela Robins (played by 8_Stars_8)

“It’d probably be truth, but I’ll tell you anyways.” She sighs. She fidgets nervously and curses under her breath. “Well, I guess we should get to it...” She takes a deep breath and confesses quickly. “In the 4th grade, I tripped down the stairs, while my crush watched me and, I bled all over his new white shoes.” She winces. “I stained them with my blood and had to pay for new ones, but they had sold out forever...he hated me after that..”

She sighs. “Phew...now...DARE!” She says, smirking at the next person. “I dare you to reenact the most terrifying and embarrassing thing from your childhood.”
Sarlic wrote:
((is it possible for me to join as a character?))
((it is if you have a character to join with--as that is the general idea, to join as characters XD))
((any character works?))
Sarlic wrote:
((any character works?))
((any character of yours that you have here, just remember to select them so you are posting as them, not yourself))
Wade (played by Sarlic)

((I'll use this guy))
((great...now play :P ))
/swiggity swooty i have come for the booty/
Adam Paite wrote:
/swiggity swooty i have come for the booty/
((*cocks a brow*))
/What? I don’t even know what I’m saying myself./

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Truth or Dare As one of your Characters

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus