Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Sci Fi Space Travel (Now Closed)

Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

Ember would growl lightly "I will consider being nice when he STOPS PROVOKING ME!"
Tardis (played by TardisCatTwo)

Tardis growled again.

Ember would wimper lightly "My apalogies..."

She sighed. "Whatever."

"You know I dont want to act like this,If percy would stop being so agressive.... Then maybe we could come to an understanding,Or is it me who is starting all this..."

"I DON'T. KNOW...."

"WHY ARE YOU ACTING SO ANGRY?!?!?!??!"

Ember was obviously angry,His eyes would narrow as he would start to growl

She growled. "I have a bad time of the month like every other female!!"

Ember would bark "SO DO I!!!!"

She growled. "I MEANT AS IN A PERIOD, IDIOT!!"

Ember would growl "Look.... I don't wanna argue,You just go and take flare and do something,Im going to find somewhere where I can cool off...."
Ember would go over to Remnant "Im going to find somewhere I can cool off" The darkwolf would go to walk to a nearby Transport rover "See ya at 5"

Tardis fell asleep. 😡

Ember would walk back a bit,Resting a small dogtag he had from one of his fallen squadmates,He would smile before going back into the ship and getting his Holo-ID and holstering his Laser pistol before walking to the vehicle

Things happen
Percy Quinn (played by TopKek23)

``I need a smoke`` He walked back to the ship and went into his room. He pulled out a lighter and a cigarette. He then walked back out and lit it and started smoking.

Ember would soon arrive at the Entertainment center he would continuously scan his surroundings for trouble,Suddenly coming across a VR attraction "Rather not..." Thought ember,He would walk through before coming to the end of a small line. "One on one fight club.... Release your hate...." Ember would growl lightly,It seemed primarily darkwolf,Judging by the wolf-like creatures waiting outside

Ember would wait in line for what felt like hours,His tail wagging angrily,Finally the door would open as he walked in,He would put a small group of dollar bills on the counter before backing in.

(( Like I said, have nice lives. I'm probably not coming back. :) )
Percy Quinn (played by TopKek23)

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Sci Fi Space Travel (Now Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus