Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Sci Fi Space Travel (Now Closed)

Remnant wrote:
Welcome to the world of the Milkomeda galaxy! In the future the Milky Way had collided with the Andromeda galaxy, this created a new element as the largest star in the Milky Way collided with the largest star in the Andromeda galaxy, this new element is extremely hard to find and can manipulate the molecular structure of objects, this will the be center of our plot. PM me if you wish to join! There is Always room for new members! We will be starting off with an Arc about Humans finding multiple crashed spaceships on Mars, these space ships will be containing our characters. At this point in time Humans have mastered space travel and can now almost instantaneously arrive at mars, After the ships were discovered the cracked them open expecting to find long forgot and abandoned alien tech, what they didnt expect was to find something inside. Our story will be that of travel, bounties, and treasure hunting. I will be the GM and my own character. I will address this out of character before going into the actual part. So please! Come join this RP!

I’m definitely interested.
A little later, Ernest, followed by Legacy, stroll out of the ship. Legacy immediately squeals and dashes toward one of the markets, Ernest close behind.
Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

Meanwhile at the entertainment center,Ember would be walking out with several wounds,A brutal grin on his face "I win" Growled the greedy wolf,He would slowly walk over to a small bar))

While eating there, Ember would feel something burning within him, It wasn't painful, It was spiritual. The wolf's spirit was getting more corrupt by the day. He suddenly felt a lust for violence, And grew a heavy hate for Percy, The wolf finished,payed,And walked out, His wolfish lip curled as his bloodlust began to fester, He wanted more blood, And his target was someone who shared the same ship as him...

Ember would eventually hitch a ride back,And before long he was back at the ship,Without saying a word ember would walk Inside,Taking his gear off and laying in his bed "AHHHHHH" Sighed ember as he lie on his bed

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Sci Fi Space Travel (Now Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus