Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Sci Fi Space Travel (Now Closed)

Remnant (played by Daleks) Topic Starter

((Quick lil blip, the problem is rn that people here dont know how to redirect a story into another area, please start your part with "Meanwhile in another area;" if you are redirecting the RP a lil bit, please make sure an active area is not going on currently when you do this.))
Tardis (played by TardisCatTwo)

(( Hm ))
Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

((Alright))

(( I'm alright ))

Meanwhile at the entertainment center,Ember would be walking out with several wounds,A brutal grin on his face "I win" Growled the greedy wolf,He would slowly walk over to a small bar))

While eating there, Ember would feel something burning within him, It wasn't painful, It was spiritual. The wolf's spirit was getting more corrupt by the day. He suddenly felt a lust for violence, And grew a heavy hate for Percy, The wolf finished,payed,And walked out, His wolfish lip curled as his bloodlust began to fester, He wanted more blood, And his target was someone who shared the same ship as him...

(( 😑 ))

Ember would eventually hitch a ride back,And before long he was back at the ship,Without saying a word ember would walk Inside,Taking his gear off and laying in his bed "AHHHHHH" Sighed ember as he lie on his bed

(( Ehhhh I'm leaving the RP now.... ))

((Why?))

(( Because of all this bloodlust and hatred. I can't even handle my own, so how would I have any better luck in an RP? ))

((Sometimes people are like that,You dont need to leave))

(( But this is practically ALL THE TIME. ))

((I agree there needs to be a balance,But we simply dont have enough people right now))

(( Enough for what???? ))

((For complex roleplay scenarios))

((We simply don't have the characters,I may make another who is the opposite of EK if you don't like him))

(( He's CHANGED FOR NO REASON THOUGH. ))

((Fights with percy are getting to him))

(( 😡 ))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Sci Fi Space Travel (Now Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus