Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Sci Fi Space Travel (Now Closed)

Remnant (played by Daleks) Topic Starter

I put the ship on auto pilot and help tardis into her chair so that she is no longer laying on the floor, i wrap the healing gel around the bounty hunters arm and restrain ember so he doesnt mess things up or hurt the ship i just bought. "Calm down, all of ya."

I grab the last of the gel and tell tardis to apply it to her chest as i will not touch a lady's shirt.
Percy Quinn (played by TopKek23)

He'd sigh `` My name's Percy Quinn``
Tardis (played by TardisCatTwo)

Tardis coughed weakly, for at least one of her ribs was broken.

I sit back down in the cockpit and tell them "Now stop acting like children. Theres no reason to fight just stop being all Pity meeee and get back to manning your stations." as i turn back to the console

Tardis's head pounded, her chest aching. "Oh, what the hell did that guy do to my ribs?....." She groaned.

He'd mumble and walk off to his station ``****ing Darkwolves``
Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

Ember would attempt to ignite his blade

Tardis glared at Ember. "And I did nothing and yet you probably broke my ribs...."

Ember would ignite his energy blade to melt the restraints,Turning on his collar again he would simply ignore them and go to man a computer

"I dont give a shit who did what. You contributed and that made things worse, it's just as much your fault as it is his. Next time be the bigger man and dont let him bother you." I grabbed the console and disabled auto pilot, "Tardis once you get that gel on, it mends bones so your ribs should be fine."

``I... I'm sorry it's just Darkwolves are the reason why i'm stuck in this shithole of a life and well I just lose it when I'm in a lot of pain``

He'd turn around and would stay silent

Ember would attempt to ignite his blade

"Thanks..." Tardis's gaze darted back and forth. "Are there any Private rooms? I don't feel comfortable with..." Tardis looked down, sighing.

Ember would ignite his energy blade to melt the restraints,Turning on his collar again he would simply ignore them and go to man a computer

Remnant was thinking to himself and thinking of the layout of the ship. "Theres a bathroom in the back left."

As he was manning the scanning systems he noticed a blip. ``Hey uh Remnant?``

Tardis nodded slightly. "Thanks." She then got on all fours, carrying the gel in her jaws. She then feebly padded over to the bathroom.

Ember would trow him a stimpack from the computer area,it had the darkwolf medical symbol on it "Painkiller" Said ember,He had said it with no emotion whatsoever
"Terrain in about a four point two mile radius is rough,So the landing will be as well"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Sci Fi Space Travel (Now Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus