Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Sci Fi Space Travel (Now Closed)

Remnant (played by Daleks) Topic Starter

"What?" Remnant set the ship to auto pilot once again and walked over to Percy's monitor.
Percy Quinn (played by TopKek23)

``Yeah I got a blip right below us it seems to be... following us?``
Tardis (played by TardisCatTwo)

Tardis went into the bathroom and applied the gel, stretching slightly. She then put her shirt back on and walked out on her hind legs, holding the gel in her right forepaw.
Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

Ember would print out a sheet relaying the radar results,He would walk to remnant quickly "Radar results,rough terrain" Ember would stare at remnant coldly "Awaiting imput" Said ember,He was clearly waiting for orders

"SHIT" I ran over to the cockpit and dived the ship downwards at an 80 degree angle and quickly evened out, as i see a small missile passing overhead. I look behind us and theres a small in ground missile laucher protecting the area. I ran to the back and attempt to fashion a small EMP grenade. ((Dice roll difficulty of 25% as im military. roll is 10. Got lucky.)) I fashion an EMP grenade and throw it out the back disabling the missile launcher for an hour.

"I need to land this thing in the crater and make sure we dont have any sustained injuries to the ship." I pull down and slow down the ship to 3 mph and land the ship softly ((Flight expertise, little to no chance the ship sustained injury on landing))

"contact located" Ember would walk to the back and would pull out his plasma rifle,Switching it off safety he would attempt to fire at it

"Ember i need you to search the crater and try to find anything leading down. If you find it contact me on this" I say as i toss ember a small pager. I then hand everyone in the ship a pager and tell them to contact me if they find anything of interest. As i step outside and shield my eyes from the scorching sun.

``Holy shit do you know who sent that?``

Ember would put on his helmet "Darkwolf unit Ember-97 Online" Ember would scan the pager "Connecting to ordered frequency" ember would connect his comms to his helmet radio He was clearly under the effects of his collar Ember would hop off the main ramp onto the ground "Unit ember-97,Sweeping now"

rolled 1d6 and got 1

((Ignore the roll)

He'd run over to Remnant and Ember ``Uh guys there's more!``

Ember would be scanning the area with his visor,He would quickly raise his plasma rifle "Contact located at exactly 15 meters,Requesting permission to engage"

``And I don't think they're missiles``

Percy Quinn wrote:
He'd run over to Remnant and Ember ``Uh guys there's more!``
"What do you mean? I dont see any more..." I said looking around.

``Behind us!`` He'd point to some strange drones coming towards them
Tardis (played by TardisCatTwo)

Tardis walked out of the bathroom to she this Hell-hole of bullshit happening.

Ember would turn around to face them "Contact rule meets regulation 60 alpha,Automatic permission to engage,"Ember would fire his laser rifle rapidly at "Unit 97 Advises for superiors to retreat"

"Oh those are my medical drones. They follow me everywhere in case someone gets injured they call assistance to my exact location, just ignore them" I said brushing it off and moving forward.

``Why'd you make them look so menacing then!?``

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Sci Fi Space Travel (Now Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus