Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Sci Fi Space Travel (Now Closed)

Tardis (played by TardisCatTwo)

Tardis rolled her eyes, following them.
Remnant (played by Daleks) Topic Starter

Percy Quinn wrote:
``Why'd you make them look so menacing then!?``
"Enemies think its attack drones, then they retreat. It's great when they run off screaming." I said slightly chuckling to myself.
Percy Quinn (played by TopKek23)

``Oh that's actually pretty smart`` He'd respond ``Anyways what the hell do we do now?``

Only then did i realize ember was shooting at them "EMBER STOP! ONLY FIRE IF I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO FIRE!" As i rushed over and grabbed the barrel of his gun aiming it at the ground.
Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

Ember would lower his rifle returning to guard position near Remnant "Awaiting imput" said ember again coldly

Tardis looked at them. "Hello, guys...."

``Tardis I don't trust Ember`` He'd whisper to her

"Go try to find anything suspicious or anything that looks old. It may be an artifact. Do not touch the artifact as it may be something useful. If you find it page me to come take a look. If you find anything that looks like an entrance to something underground contact me" I said as i started walking away to find anything on the ground.

"Administering orders" Said ember,He would begin scanning the craters and area around them

Percy Quinn wrote:
``Tardis I don't trust Ember`` He'd whisper to her

Tardis nodded slightly in agreement.

``C'mon we should go see if we find anything`` He'd say to her

Remnant wrote:
"Go try to find anything suspicious or anything that looks old. It may be an artifact. Do not touch the artifact as it may be something useful. If you find it page me to come take a look. If you find anything that looks like an entrance to something underground contact me" I said as i started walking away to find anything on the ground.

Tardis nodded.

((I am assuming that I am close enough to you to hear that,wolfs can hear well)
Ember would turn to face them "Maligant,has attempted conspiracy against darkwolf unit" ember would aim at percy "Awaiting orders from commander Remnant"

Percy Quinn wrote:
``C'mon we should go see if we find anything`` He'd say to her

"Right."

``Ah! Remnant tell her to stop aiming at me!``` He'd reach for his gun

Ember would tackle him "Unit ember-97 must inform commander remnant that Percy has attempted two level 4 violations,What are your orders,Amputare or release?"

"Dont shoot ember. You do not aim on your team mates. I order you to never aim, nor fire on them." I give tardis and percy a sharp look because of them talking about their teammate behind his back.

"Orders reveived" Ember would stand up and walk away from percy "Continuing assignment" ember would begin searching the area

He'd continue his search. He'd notice something. It was a skeleton?

"We were just acknowledging a lack of trust within this group, and were trying to figure out a good way to fix it."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Sci Fi Space Travel (Now Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus