Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Sci Fi Space Travel (Now Closed)

Percy Quinn (played by TopKek23)

``Creepy`` He'd mumble and walk off

``HEY DID YOU GUYS FIND SOMETHING`` He'd yell
Tardis (played by TardisCatTwo)

Tardis sighed and followed him.
Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

Ember would hear a massive beeping noise "Potential find" Ember would reach his paw into the ground,pulling out a lever

``Hey Tardis I think Ember found something``

"Looks like part of a Dalek. Nothing important."

Ember would throw it down and continue searching,His collar suppressing any anger or frustration he would have felt

``Hm I've never heard of a Dalek what are those```

"You don't want to know...."

``Hey does Ember seem a bit... off last time we've seen him. Like he seems like he has less emotion.``
Remnant (played by Daleks) Topic Starter

"Ember is wearing an Emotion Dampening collar, it's an attempt to make him a perfect soldier, I personally hate those things but it's his choice to wear it." As i continue my search. I then remember what percy said and reply "Daleks are machines of absolute destruction. Be happy its not a intact dalek or at least one of us would be dead right now..."

``Wait doesn't that mean that Daleks are on this planet or COULD be on this planet`` He'd remember the skeleton he saw ``I hate mars`` He'd Mumble

While searching embers collar would make a light hiss sound,ember would reach down and would pick up a small glass tube,Replacing the empty one with a full one,However ember would decide to turn the collar off,He would close his eyes For a second before putting the collar in his backpack,He would then continue searching "Collars off,Hope I wasn't a problem to anyone"

``You tackled me and almost shot me but nope it didn't bother anyone.`` He'd say as he was walking around

"Well you almost shot your team mate in the face so thats a thing. Dont shoot them this time or try to ok?" I chuckled slightly.

He'd notice a cave ``Why am I always the one finding these things`` He'd walk over to Remnant and tapped his shoulder

"Look guys,im sorry,Thats just how my collar works" Ember would feel slightly bad about earlier,"My collar has a form of Military programming in it,I am much more colder and unemotional"

"Alright then lets check it out. Tardis! Ember! come over here! he found something!" i would say as i peeked into the cave "Its alright ember he kinda deserved getting tackled for talking about you behind your back like that, you also reffered to me as commander, kinda enjoyed it cause i am a commander, but havent been called that since i left my planet for trading"

``It's fine but I think I just found something`` He'd say ``There's a cave over there and I think it might have something in it because there are still lit torches`` He'd point to the cave

Tardis nodded, padding ahead of the group. "Let me sniff it out. I was built for this..."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Sci Fi Space Travel (Now Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus