Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Sci Fi Space Travel (Now Closed)

Tardis (played by TardisCatTwo)

(( You've all made a fatal mistake- The cavern is too shallow for someone not to get injured during the Regeneration. And the skeleton could have taken the hit for you all. ))
Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

((Not nessecarily,Its a small star so the explosion would be small,But more than enough to kill someone,))
Percy Quinn (played by TopKek23)

((What regeneration what the hell is happening I thought I just disintegrated it))
Remnant (played by Daleks) Topic Starter

((All attacks that happened during the battle are now null meaning they cannot hurt us rn. So drop it with the exploding blade. The regeneration is also null meaning it wont hurt anyone now.))

(( TARDIS IS A ****ING TIMELORD HOMOFELINIUS, SHE SHOT HERSELF SO SHE WILL REGENERATE!!!! ))

((I'm very confused as to what killed the skeleton))

((Percy's last shot hit the skeleton square in the chest, finishing it off. The medical team deployed a field around Tardis so that the regeneration energy would be contained in her body, making her FAR stronger when the regeneration is over. And making it so that she doesnt injure anyone))

(( Thanks for acknowledging her Regeneration. *^* ))

((The armor im wearing has crystals infused in that amplify strength when being worn and self repair the armor so i am just really tired atm.))

((Got it))

((They rely off the energy of the user which is why i went for a stamina increase first. However the armor needs stamina to repair so i am slowly falling asleep while carrying him outside. Which means the second they take him im going back to the ship and passing out.))

(( Alrighty my dudes. BTW, am I the only gal up in here? Xp ))

((Probs))

((I have DND irl tomorrow with my m8s so ima head to bed. Tardis takes over as GM))

Percy Quinn wrote:
((Probs))

(( That's sad. ;n; ))

((K cya bye))

Remnant wrote:
((I have DND irl tomorrow with my m8s so ima head to bed. Tardis takes over as GM))

(( o.O Thanks, I'm honored.... ))
Maisy Calderan (played by -CoolShortie-)

((
Tardis wrote:
(( Alrighty my dudes. BTW, am I the only gal up in here? Xp ))

You're not the only one with a female character, however, you are the only female player involved in this that I know of.))

((I gtg cya guys tommorow))
Maisy Calderan (played by -CoolShortie-)

(('Night, Percy))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Sci Fi Space Travel (Now Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus