Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Furcadians: Win an Earth tag!

Ok... For ponies?

rolled 2d6 and got 7

Sanne Topic Starter Moderator

Rofl Lance!! XD
Dangit! Dice your going down! Warlock 1! Fox 3!

rolled 2d6 and got 10

I can do this all day. I still got 23 foxes you dang dice!

rolled 2d6 and got 3

Darth_Angelus Moderator

Forth Eorlingas!

rolled 2d6 and got 3

That it! Unleash the special 12 seeking fox! FIRE!

rolled 2d6 and got 9

Whoever made that 12 seeking fox is so fired... Die 12!

rolled 2d6 and got 3

*mad anime face* *pulls out a ridiculously large sword*

rolled 2d6 and got 5

Lyssic (played by Lyssic)

I'm a cheff by my job description. >) And I learned to decrease the ammount of left-overs till using products that have little wrappings/boxxes/you name it. But when I do have rubbish or left overs I truly can't use one way or the other I automatically put them in their respective bin. Glass for glass, plastic for plastic, food products in the food bin and metal gets their own.

Being aware of what your purchasing is also a good way to prevent trash build-up XD

I also shower allot; I end up stinking like animals when I get home so I HAVE to shower. But I'm not in it for more than 10 mins; preferably less XD I also only just started using shampoos and conditions that are natural (though the occasional normal shampoos and conditioners are used) and try to keep it that way.

I also do allot of crafting, so I tend to re-use old items/jewelery, anything that has this antique feel to it (even old clocks) and make things that can be used by my friends when we larp. (And no, don't even dare thinking I'd be twatting someone with a latex sword.. Not that type of larp)

I could probably do more but I haven't gotten around to actually doing more (lazy me I know x.x)

rolled 2d6 and got 7

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Furcadians: Win an Earth tag!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus