Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Carnaval De Las Almas

ReyMuerto (played by xTheClownPrincex) Topic Starter

Conner Greene wrote:
((Well Conner is a photographer, and he gets captured and tries to make a deal, if they let him go, and the next time they capture a humane could try to make a deal with the other people to leave the familia alone, and photographs would be proof that the familia has the human. Just an idea though))
(Okay let me think about it. I will post about it tomorrow after work. Feel free to post as him ic though like he is getting to know the Carnaval.)

Rey would ever so gently hold Camilla close to him while resting his head upon her shoulder "There will be a meeting with a few other familia leaders in the area in a day or so. We will need to get things ready here before we go okay." A soft kiss is placed upon her cheek before he smiles to her "It has been awhile since we went out on the town hmm."
Camilla Muerto (played by A__Girl)

“Yes it has been quite some time..” she said smiling back at him. “What do we need to do to get ready, I will gladly help.” She looked up at him.
Conner Greene (played by SmackKam)

Conner poked his head around the corner of the building Rey had entered some time ago. He was lucky Rey didn't see him. He listened to the screams, recognizing it as one of his friends, Jericho, who had been tasked to find Rey Muerto and his family. Conner snuck around to the door, pushing it open slightly. He had been tasked with getting pictures of Rey. He looked through the small crack in the door 'okay... he's right there...' he thought.

A smile is offered while he looked to her again "Well we need to make sure the familia will be safe and ready while we are away. Although there is no real need to since those here are well off to keep things running smoothly." A light caress of her cheek would be felt before his hand takes her own into it.

She held his hand gently, “alright...that is true..” she looked over towards the door seeing it open slightly, she knew Rey had closed it, “we are not alone..” she gently whispered to him, she said turning back to face him.

He lifted his camera to his face snapping two pictures. He looked down at his camera and looked at the pictures 'that sure is him' he breathed a sigh.

A nod is given to his beloved "We should gather everyone together in a little while and have a meeting." A soft kiss is placed upon her sweet lips. It would linger just long enough for it to look like it was a longer one to the observer. Rey would place an image of himself just a hair's width around his form. Once in place, Rey himself would fade through the side wall. He did not have much time so instead of moving completely to the other side, he would simply move along the wall itself. After about ten seconds, the king of the Muertos would appear in front of Conner. The mortal would see him just a second too late. Rey's right hand would snap up grabbing Conner by the throat and he is now held against the wall just a foot off the ground. His left hand now held the camera within it "Not wise to come into this place uninvited human. Now you have five seconds to tell me why you are here. If you don't, well you will be food."

He spat at Rey"Screw you"he said, grabbing onto Rey's arm"Now let me go you bony bastard!"

She nodded and walked to the back, her lacy dress flowing with every movement, she called for the two,”Elena, Alejandro...come we need to speak..” she turned and walked back into the building, she leaned on the door way were Rey was holding, “that wouldn’t be wise...” she spoke in a soft voice, but her eyes were piercing into Connor’s like a knife.

A groaned growl would escape his lips as he is spat upon "Sorry your not my type." The camera is floated to his beloved before he himself would grasp the human tighter by the neck. A smirk would form over his lips having a idea. All the doors and windows in the room they were in would now be closed "Last chance to save your life human." And with this, Rey would toss him into the center of the room on his backside. He would literally give him a fighting chance "Now show me what you got."

He stood up, raising his fists" You're never going to kill another human, ever again!"
Alejandro Muerto (played by Leltum)

The youngster would give Elena a hug before looking towards the door having heard Camilla. A look is given to Elena before he runs back inside. The teen slides to a stop just within the door and moves to one side yet his eyes would look from his king, then queen, then finally the man in the middle of the room.

He slips off his coat and lays it over the nearest chair. Now all in the room could see the various tattoos on his chest, arms and back and they would seemingly start o glow slightly. "Well we were here before your kind ever existed and it was your pathetic , moronic brethren who cast the first stone killing a lot of us." He merely waved for the man to come at him now. He tired of this already and wanted it to be over one way or another.

He ran at Rey, diving of his legs.

She watched as the human got up and prepared to fight, she shook her head knowing this human would die. She looked at Alejandro, “this will be finished shortly then we can have our meeting.” She spoke in her soft voice.

He would swiftly flip forward sailing just an inch above the human's head. His right hand would grab the back of Conner's head smacking his face into the floor using his own forward momentum against him. A moment later he would land on his feet a couple feet from him "Must we resort to this barbaric way? Why not tell me who sent you and why you are here truthfully. If not, you will be torn apart and very, very slowly."

He groaned"Fine..."he put his hand to his face"They sent ne, the people who are hunting you, they didn't tell me their name, just that I was a great photographer and they needed pictures of you"he said"You're still probably going to kill me, right? I mean, it makes sense... but what if I made you a deal?"

“What kind of deal..?” She stepped forward slowly. Her voice soothing, She had crossed her arms and a eyebrow shot up with curiosity.

"I could... be a messenger, try to make deals with them, get them to leave you alone"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Carnaval De Las Almas

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus