Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Carnaval De Las Almas

((Oooo sounds cool! I'll work on it when I can, I have a few ideas for that already. And for Bloodhearst I now have hellhound/wolf like animal, and a zombie dragon. I plan to make somewhat of a raven creature or a humanoid next))
Camilla Muerto (played by A__Girl)

((I was actually about to say hell hounds for this rp XD))
((XD Lol, if you want me to I can draw a hellhound that isn't zombie-like and more demonic))

((You could do the zombie one and I can do the one for this rp))
((Ok, sounds good. I'll continue to work on the other creatures for Bloodhearst))

((I’ve been working on out characters and I’m almost done with nightfrost))
Alejandro Muerto (played by Leltum)

A smile forms on his face as he starts to feed the last of the pets. This one was one of his favorites since well he always wanted one. The youngster knelt in front of the panther and lightly starts to pet him. The last of the organs and entrails are placed upon the ground in front of the disguised displacer beast. Alejandro would watch it eat for a few moments before he stands having caught sight of Elena.
Elena gave Alejandro a soft smile as she walked over, small amounts of blood staining her arms. The snake around her shoulders, a disguised Quetzalcoatl, raised it's head to look at him as she approached. "I see our pets have been fed...?"
Conner Greene (played by SmackKam)

((Hi, I was wondering, Are humans allowed? Because I had a great idea for this one))

((Idk you will have to ask when Rey is on.. :p))
ReyMuerto (played by xTheClownPrincex) Topic Starter

Conner Greene wrote:
((Hi, I was wondering, Are humans allowed? Because I had a great idea for this one))
(Yes humans are allowed just not allowed to be too close to the familia if that makes any sense. Fill us in on your idea i may make an exception.)

((Well Conner is a photographer, and he gets captured and tries to make a deal, if they let him go, and the next time they capture a humane could try to make a deal with the other people to leave the familia alone, and photographs would be proof that the familia has the human. Just an idea though))

Conner Greene wrote:
((Well Conner is a photographer, and he gets captured and tries to make a deal, if they let him go, and the next time they capture a humane could try to make a deal with the other people to leave the familia alone, and photographs would be proof that the familia has the human. Just an idea though))
(Okay let me think about it. I will post about it tomorrow after work. Feel free to post as him ic though like he is getting to know the Carnaval.)

((Alright))

Rey would ever so gently hold Camilla close to him while resting his head upon her shoulder "There will be a meeting with a few other familia leaders in the area in a day or so. We will need to get things ready here before we go okay." A soft kiss is placed upon her cheek before he smiles to her "It has been awhile since we went out on the town hmm."

“Yes it has been quite some time..” she said smiling back at him. “What do we need to do to get ready, I will gladly help.” She looked up at him.

Conner poked his head around the corner of the building Rey had entered some time ago. He was lucky Rey didn't see him. He listened to the screams, recognizing it as one of his friends, Jericho, who had been tasked to find Rey Muerto and his family. Conner snuck around to the door, pushing it open slightly. He had been tasked with getting pictures of Rey. He looked through the small crack in the door 'okay... he's right there...' he thought.

A smile is offered while he looked to her again "Well we need to make sure the familia will be safe and ready while we are away. Although there is no real need to since those here are well off to keep things running smoothly." A light caress of her cheek would be felt before his hand takes her own into it.

She held his hand gently, “alright...that is true..” she looked over towards the door seeing it open slightly, she knew Rey had closed it, “we are not alone..” she gently whispered to him, she said turning back to face him.

He lifted his camera to his face snapping two pictures. He looked down at his camera and looked at the pictures 'that sure is him' he breathed a sigh.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Carnaval De Las Almas

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus