Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Against the Crown (medieval/fantasy rp)

Lilliath (played anonymously)

"Well she runned away with her parents a year ago.""So a year."
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel)

The guy looked at her, "After he had freed some unright fully imprisoning person. It is said he went back into the woods."

"But her parents where cautgh the king hates wolfs and thats why they didn't got her."
Lillian Vesper (played by SilverMagic03) Topic Starter

((I'm back for a little while))

((welcome back))

((welcome back.))

"But whe all hope they don't need someone else."

((Thanks))
August Alexander von Elbert (played by RimCaster)

Aren laughed, at what he heard, he hated wolfs so he didn't went there, that was a fear not hatred, but now he stopped laughing, the wolfs at least magical types were strong, the so called werewolf's brought death to anything that couldn't kill them, so the only people who tried to fight them were monster slayers and magicians although they had huge guardian squad, since werewolf's were highly mobile and pierced through the armour with the claws.

Liliath was stil crying "Awnser me Awnser me!"

The person also said, "Some people say, the Phoenix Warrior used to belong to a noble family, but he ran away from them, many believe it is because the king tried to make a weapon out of him."

"Well the king wants to make from everyone a weapon, or slave. But murder is something he also like. "

The person shrugged, "That could also be the reason he ran. However I heard that the Phoenix warrior, can turn into a full blown Phoenix if he wants to. But that is just rumor, know one has actually saw him change into a phoenix, so there is no proof."

"I don't believe that otherwise this stupid war was already over. "

"Well you never know what might happen now a days."

"Fine , but who is going to search for that kid."
August Alexander von Elbert (played by RimCaster)

Aren sighed, they didn't saw the flaw in their rumour, if he was half phoenix he could only turn in special occasion, which meant that he needs to gather enough energy to go into phoenix mode or the phoenix form wasn't enough, which meant that King holds far more secretes than anyone thinks he has.

"Not that whe really care , but maybe if she haves a power whe could use her. "

Lilly had reached the village with the rest of the party, separating to take care of some business. When she finally reached the tavern, she had overheard some conversation. "Many secrets he does have," Lilly agreed, taking a step forward from the wall she was previously leaning on.

"That could be true. The Phoenix warrior might also try to save her once he hears what has happened."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Against the Crown (medieval/fantasy rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus