Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Against the Crown (medieval/fantasy rp)

Talios (played by TeHPuDDinG)

Soon after, Talios woke up too and joined his friends. "What is happened here?" He asked with a confused look on his face.
Lilliath (played anonymously)

"Like i said before , some dudes killed the wolfs here."
Lillian Vesper (played by SilverMagic03) Topic Starter

Lilly stepped out of her tent. "Actually," she started, "They attacked first." She adjusted one of her gauntlets. "And this guy," Lilly jerked her thumb at Talios," slept through it all." She crossed her arms, "Who are you? Why is there a wolf?"

Lilliath ignored the question "How am i sure you are not stupid guards of the king."

"We all despise that bozo," Lilly stated.

she already walked away "Still i dont trust you."

" I see... And where are you all going? You need to stay in the woods. It's the only way to escape the king and his army"

"Thats not true , they also come here."

"Listen; all of us here, are running from him. We hate him! Now, stop. How can we know to trust you?" She asked, turning the tides.

"Well , my parents where killed by him." she continued "Thats why i hate him and he wands me too.'" "He was scared for the wolfs , but now are all the wolfs death so now i can simply wait to get caught."

"I have not seen any near my camp. I set up traps a while ago and after I put down a whole group they never came back"

"I know a place that the guards do not go to. It's a village a day's walk from here. They drove out the king a couple years ago, Talios." Lilly informed the two of them

"Well guards go everywhere also to that village ."

Lilly shook her head. "Not the one I have in mind."

"Guys , maybe you simply should hide cause i already heared those stupid guards."

"We should probably go there. Maybe we can find some deer along the way, I'm hungry"

"Guys!"

"Alright, good idea." She then proceeded to climb up a tree.

the guards already grapped Liliath "Let go off me!"

Lilly jumped into action, charging for the guard holding Lilly. She swung at him, forcing him to let of of her, and block her. "Head North! I will drive them off!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Against the Crown (medieval/fantasy rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus