Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Against the Crown (medieval/fantasy rp)

Lilliath (played anonymously)

"I am bleeding.." she passed out
Talios (played by TeHPuDDinG)

Talios picked his axe off the ground and started running in direction of the guards. "Get off her!" His axe pierced through on of the guard's armor and chopped his arm off. Right after that, a guard knocks out Talios and falls down like a ton of brick

"Silly stupid people."The guards said before grapping Liliath off the ground
Lillian Vesper (played by SilverMagic03) Topic Starter

"Drop her!" Lilly shouted, pointing her sword at the guard. "And pick up a sword instead!" The guard complied, placing Lilliath down and drawing his sword. He charged at Lilly, the latter blocking the blows the guard made, staying in defense as she waited for his energy to go down.
Jason (played by AGirlWithManyNames)

"I can't stop them! I don't have any strong weapons." Although he said that, he kept his knives in hand. He lunged a kick at one of the guards with a growl.

"My lord , why can't those stupid people simply not give us a child."one of the guards awnserd

Waiting for the perfect moment, she swept the guards feet from underneath him, then pierced Orenmir through the assailant' s chest. She then rushed over to Jason's side, helping him take down the guards. "There's a shortsword one in my bag!"

"Guys stop let us speak." said one of the guards again

"Why would we let you have her?! She's innocent and doesn't deserve this!" He put his knife on the guard's face and slowly scratched them with it.

"Why should we listen to you!?" Lilly yelled as she locked swords with another one.

"Well , cause whe all don't like blood and death bodies."

He went to grab the short sword that Lilly talked about. He pointed it to the guard's neck. "We don't care about that!"

After passing out for a few minutes, Talios opened his eyes to see Jason defending himself against a guard. He got as fast as possible and charged at the guard. The guard fell down and Talios strangled him until he went unconscious. "Are you ok?" he asked

"fine then whe do it ourself!""Attack!"10 guard runned to Lillath ad the other 6 attacked

Lilly kicked one away, sending it flying across the area. "Then why do you insist on slaughtering innocent people? Killing entire villages? Enslaving the weak?!" Her voice raised as she advanced towards the speaker.I

((everyone is typing at the same time its getting confusing lol))

"Well cause whe where searching for her."He said well on of the guards put Lillath on a howrse

He put the sword down and sighed. "I'm fine. Also, I can probably take care of myself, thank you very much." He crossed his arms, looking at Talios. He didn't pay any attention to the guards.

"But whe have what whe wanded."

((Yeah, a little confusing :P))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Against the Crown (medieval/fantasy rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus