Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Against the Crown (medieval/fantasy rp)

Blaise (played by Dregnosteel)

((I will still be able to chat, just letting you guys know if I suddenly go silent.))

Blaise started to scope some dude into a clay bucket. He set it down waiting for someone to get started on their tent. He kept gathering mud in clay buckets while he waited.
Jason (played by AGirlWithManyNames)

Jason started building his tent, going as slowly as he can. He wanted it to be, as people say, perfect. "There you go..."
Lillian Vesper (played by SilverMagic03) Topic Starter

Lilly returned after a while, returning with an abundance of sticks ranging in sizes. She placed them down where it was accessible to all of them. "I'm back!" She called out. She gathered some sticks and some mud, and walked over to a spot. "I'll start on a tent, if you don't mind." She then proceeded to make the desired product.

Blaise nodded, "I will go and get some firewood for a fire, because it seems to be getting dark out." Blaise walked deeper into the forest to get wood for a fire.

After finishing her tent, Lilly approached Jason silently. "Do you know if we have enough food for dinner?" She asked, with the intent of surprising him.

He jumped at the presence of her voice. He looked at her in pure confusion. "I really don't know. Maybe I have some food on me..." He looked through his bag, trying to find some berries or meat. "Here we go!" He pulled out a few bags of berries. "It's not much, but it's something."

She smiled, "the berries are a good start. If we may need it I could hunt some game," She suggested, taking a seat beside the neko.

He gave her a bag. "If you need more, I have plenty of them." He started eating slowly. "I can hunt. I just need to sharpen my knives. Now I just wish that I still had my sword."

Blaise came back with a handful of firewood and also a freshly killed deer on his shoulder, "While I was out gathering wood I came across this deer, so I figured why not take it and cook it." Blaise set up a fire and started to skin the deer.

"Hey, that works, too!" He rested against a rock and pulled out his knives, starting to sharpen them. "Just in case we need more meat for tomorrow..."

"Great! I'm starving!" She laughed, standing up. "I haven't had deer in a while... only rabbit and occasionally bird," She then added, "That pretty much sums up a life on the run." She removed her gauntlets, and the other few pieces of armor she had, placing them by her tent and then sitting by the fire.

He sat by his tent, continuing to sharpen his knives. "Thanks, I really appreciate it." He put them up after they were almost completely sharpened and joined Lillian by the fire.

Lilly's face turned grim. "Why are you guys hiding from the king?" She asked, curious as to why anyone else would oppose him.

He looked down at the fire. "He enslaved my mother...I tried to stop him, but I was too late. He took her away before I could stop him. She told me to run..." He balled his hand up into a ball.

((I hope that's fine^^))

Lilly places a hand on his back comfortingly. "I'm so sorry..." She said softly. "After my father died and left me Orenmir, my sword, our village was attacked by his lackeys. I did my best to stop them, too, yet I had failed to drive them away before they killed nearly everyone. After that day, I made a promise," Her voice raised slightly. "I promised to defend the innocent and serve justice to those who deserve it! It is my ultimate goal to give the king what he deserves... for your mother... and all of his victims... will you join me, Jason?"

((I gotta eat so I'll talk to y'all later))

Jason smiled slightly and nodded. "I will gladly join you. He has tortured many people, and it's about time for him to go down." He went back to his bag and grabbed his knives. "Should I sharpen these more so that I can go hunting tomorrow, or do they look sharp enough?"

((Okay!))
Talios (played by TeHPuDDinG)

Talios was setting up his camp for the night after a successful hunt and noticed smoke rising up above the trees not far from him. He grabbed his axe and started walking carefully to the campfire without causing a noise. As he came closer, he noticed two beings sitting around a fire. Talios was grateful to find out that he was not alone in these woods. He approached the pair and sat down with them at the fire

"Those look pretty sharp, so I think they'll be fine," Lilly was saying. She sensed another presence, and looked up, greeted by an unfamiliar being. "Ah-Uh-Who are you?" She questioned, slightly surprised that there was somebody else near them in these woods.
Talios (played by TeHPuDDinG)

"My name is Talios." responded the man with a voice full of joy. "And you? Why are two young lads like you wandering in the forest?" He asked with an intrigued look on his face.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Against the Crown (medieval/fantasy rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus