Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The girl (closed RP)

Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

Outside of his Cabin are filled with traps like trap holes and snares for any intruders or animals came in. He take her bowl as he carried them to his sink and start washing
Bethany Lover (played anonymously) Topic Starter

I fall asleep dream of the time they had her on bed strap injecting her with stuff me screaming in pain. I fight in my. Sleep screaming a little from the nightmare

After washing the dishes, He notice that she is having a nightmare and he decided to come to her and gently stroke her head slowly to calm her down.

My dream changing to me in the fields smiling happy I calm down but my breathing was also off taking breath chugigng noise
Leanne (played anonymously)

Leanne could hear movement inside and knocked on the door again for good measure. "This is Agent Leanne Walker! Open up! Now! Don't make me repeat myself!" His fingers inched behind him to the gun hidden behind his back.
James Kennedy (played by TopKek23)

He was walking through the area and he noticed a man banging on a door and yelling. He'd walk over and would tap on his shoulder and asked ``What are you doing?``

Leanne spun around and released his hand from the hilt of his gun. It was a skinny boy wearing glasses, with extremely curly hair. Leanne frowned. He was sure there hadn't been anyone in the area. He rubbed the back of his neck impatiently. "What are you doing here? This is classified business. None of your concern. Shoo!"

``Alright`` He'd spin around on his heels and would walk away. His backpack was unzipped and he took a book out of it but he didn't reach into the bag he just put his hand above it and it seemed to... just... come to his hand.

I woke up to yelling I cough feeling breathing off I look at him scared

Leanne knocked on the door again. This time though, without waiting, he planted one foot on the door and kicked with all his might. The door splintered and another kick cracked it, until finally, the door broke down. By now, Leanne was in a very bad mood. "Alright, people! This is Agent Leanne Walker and you had all better cooperate because I've had enough sh*t today."

Allec look at him with a sigh " Well thats a rude way to enter my cabin. What's business do you have here with me Sir?" He gave a smile as he cross both of his arms.

Leanne admitted he was rather surprised by the short man with the black and blue hair who greeted him. He scanned the room and frowned. Where was she? Hidden probably. Which means this man.... "I'm Agent Leanne Walker. And don't even ask me for a search warrant because I don't have one and I don't need one. I'm looking for a girl about five foot two, brown hair, skinny. Have you seen her?"

He'd walk over to the doorway of the cabin and would peak his head in. ``Excuses me but could y-... what the hell``

Leanne whipped his head around and glared at the boy. Him? Again? "I thought I told you to scram!"

``Well why did you kick down this man's door?``

I breath heavy as I hide in floor panel I try not to. Cough or. Breath hard. I heard them talking scard

"A girl you say with a brown hair and skinny looking? Well they are many girls like that from a nearby village who visited me just to treat their wounds or sickness."

He'd notice the gun that the man had. He use his telekinesis to grab the gun from him.
Lila (played anonymously)

She walks into the scene, shocked and limping. "What the heck? Why did you break down Allec's door?!?!? What's going on?" She looks around, confused.
Lila (played anonymously)

She turns to James. "Hi, do you know why this random dude is kicking doors down?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The girl (closed RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus