Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The girl (closed RP)

Leanne (played anonymously)

Leanne knocked on the door again. This time though, without waiting, he planted one foot on the door and kicked with all his might. The door splintered and another kick cracked it, until finally, the door broke down. By now, Leanne was in a very bad mood. "Alright, people! This is Agent Leanne Walker and you had all better cooperate because I've had enough sh*t today."
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

Allec look at him with a sigh " Well thats a rude way to enter my cabin. What's business do you have here with me Sir?" He gave a smile as he cross both of his arms.

Leanne admitted he was rather surprised by the short man with the black and blue hair who greeted him. He scanned the room and frowned. Where was she? Hidden probably. Which means this man.... "I'm Agent Leanne Walker. And don't even ask me for a search warrant because I don't have one and I don't need one. I'm looking for a girl about five foot two, brown hair, skinny. Have you seen her?"
James Kennedy (played by TopKek23)

He'd walk over to the doorway of the cabin and would peak his head in. ``Excuses me but could y-... what the hell``

Leanne whipped his head around and glared at the boy. Him? Again? "I thought I told you to scram!"

``Well why did you kick down this man's door?``
Bethany Lover (played anonymously) Topic Starter

I breath heavy as I hide in floor panel I try not to. Cough or. Breath hard. I heard them talking scard

"A girl you say with a brown hair and skinny looking? Well they are many girls like that from a nearby village who visited me just to treat their wounds or sickness."

He'd notice the gun that the man had. He use his telekinesis to grab the gun from him.
Lila (played anonymously)

She walks into the scene, shocked and limping. "What the heck? Why did you break down Allec's door?!?!? What's going on?" She looks around, confused.

She turns to James. "Hi, do you know why this random dude is kicking doors down?"
Bethany Lover (played anonymously) Topic Starter

I gasp hearing someone step on my floor panel scared I cover my mouth hoping they didn't hear

``Well I feel like this guy's gonna do something considering he has a gun so I took it`` He'd would then throw it away.

Now the situation gets even more out of hand that Allec just sigh "Alright...since they are many visitors here...How about I serve you guys my Deer Stew and there is enough for everyone."

Leanne hissed at the boy who took his gun. The boy had thrown it on the floor some distance away but Leanne knew it would be a while before he could get to it. How did the boy grab his gun? Another girl came into the cabin, limping, and Leanne grumbled at the increasing number of civilians at the scene. The owner of the cabin was offering everyone Deer Stew when Leanne heard a gasp and his ears perked up. "Who made that sound?"

"What sound? I didn't hear anything." He turned around a grab a wooden bowl and fill it up with deer stew.

He'd trip Leanne from the safety of the door way.

Leanne walked forward and nearly stumbled over James' foot but steadied himself before he could fall. He glared at the boy. Kids these days. Leanne surveyed the room, then stepped closer to one of the floor panels.

"Thanks Allec." She turns to Leanne. "Who are you!?!?! You just came in here with a gun for no reason!?!?! What's your problem? Try that again and I will have to do the unfortunate." She laughs when Leanne trips over James foot.

Leanne glowered at the girl. She had a scar on her forehead and bright, forest green eyes. Leanne took a step towards her and leaned in close to her face, his own blue eyes narrowing. A lock of blue hair fell over one eye but he didn't care. "Listen kid. This is army business. I'm here looking for a girl who was spotted in the area. She might be dangerous and my job is to bring her back to base. So unless you want me to call for a Specials Team, I suggest you stand down and cooperate." He turned away from her and approached the floor panel. Crouching down, he tapped the wood, ears still perked for any sound.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The girl (closed RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus