Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The girl (closed RP)

Bethany Lover (played anonymously) Topic Starter

((lenne is I guess evil and is trying to get me back ))
Leanne (played anonymously)

Leanne scouted around the area. This was the only cabin within miles and likely the only people too. A perfect setting. Leanne stepped out from behind a tree and approached the door of the cabin. He knocked twice and waited silently, ears perked for any noise.

I look up at the door scared "please hide me" I said to them scared tryed to move. But felt pain
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

Seeing her falling that he went to her to help her up."Whoa Easy there Miss..You might open up your wound." As he heard about her saying "What? Hide from who?| He was bit confused on what she meant

I lye down weak and sighed "I'm wanted as a experiment 4Delta73 they test army stuff on me like wepons and drugs" I said to him scared as hell I manage to drag soup over and sip some shaking to using spoon

" So thats why....Dont worry just calm down and you are safe here in my cabin." He stands up "If there is anything you need need, Dont hesistate to ask okay?"

I nodded not sure what to say "thanks" I said to him I sip more soup it was good by the time I was finish I felt tierd I lye down

Outside of his Cabin are filled with traps like trap holes and snares for any intruders or animals came in. He take her bowl as he carried them to his sink and start washing

I fall asleep dream of the time they had her on bed strap injecting her with stuff me screaming in pain. I fight in my. Sleep screaming a little from the nightmare

After washing the dishes, He notice that she is having a nightmare and he decided to come to her and gently stroke her head slowly to calm her down.

My dream changing to me in the fields smiling happy I calm down but my breathing was also off taking breath chugigng noise

Leanne could hear movement inside and knocked on the door again for good measure. "This is Agent Leanne Walker! Open up! Now! Don't make me repeat myself!" His fingers inched behind him to the gun hidden behind his back.
James Kennedy (played by TopKek23)

((Hey is it alright if I join with this character instead?))

((that's fine))

((So can I introduce my character right now?))

((yea go ahead))

He was walking through the area and he noticed a man banging on a door and yelling. He'd walk over and would tap on his shoulder and asked ``What are you doing?``

Leanne spun around and released his hand from the hilt of his gun. It was a skinny boy wearing glasses, with extremely curly hair. Leanne frowned. He was sure there hadn't been anyone in the area. He rubbed the back of his neck impatiently. "What are you doing here? This is classified business. None of your concern. Shoo!"

``Alright`` He'd spin around on his heels and would walk away. His backpack was unzipped and he took a book out of it but he didn't reach into the bag he just put his hand above it and it seemed to... just... come to his hand.

I woke up to yelling I cough feeling breathing off I look at him scared

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The girl (closed RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus