Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Coffeeshop (OPEN)

Mason (played anonymously)

Mason walks in the door. Tired from a long days work. The little bell rings and all he hears is, "Someone call 911". He looks over to see a boy kneeling over a girl who appears to be unconscious. Mason rushes over and checks for a breathing. None. He checks for a pulse. None. Immediately he starts CPR chest compression. Soon he adds mouth to mouth.
Rachel (played anonymously)

A man walks in the door and sees the problem. He begins CPR and Ray starts calling 911. He tells them the problem and where they were. Eventually an ambulance arrived. Along with a fire truck. WHY? Ray thought. just why?
Kakadu Griffin (played anonymously)

Kade rushed in and hauled the girl onto a stretcher. She was breathing now, but not in a good way. The team lifted the stretcher into the ambulance and rushed off to take her to the hospital. Later at the hospital Kade screamed, "She's not breathing!!!" All medical personnel rushed over to help with the defibrillators. The main doctor began. It didn't work. She was dead.
Stubbs (played anonymously)

'Ahhh what a wonderful day off...' Stubbs thought to himself.

After a long week of the usual slice of ridiculousness, Stubbs decided it was high time he took a day off. After a relaxing time walking around, he decided to get a cup of coffee. Coffee makes everything better.

Of course, the moment he approached the place someone collapsed, got shoved into an ambulance, and drove away... all within what felt like eight minutes.

"I can never have a completely normal day, huh?" He mused to himself.
Rachel (played anonymously)

((Thank you so much for saving me from the endless torment if playing with myself. Yes, I am Ray, Mirium, and Kade))
Dani Vecaz (played anonymously)

"No thanks.." I say after watching everything happen. I get my muffin and sat back down in a different seat, at the table next to the two guys.
Elizabeth (played by women)

I head down to the coffee shop, and pull open the glass door. I walk into the room with my hands inside my pockets. I hear the bell jingles as usual and I smell the coffee armoa in the air, It appears I am not alone. A boy about 13 years old sitting near the window, as was a group of people in the coffee shop. I open my mouth and say: "hello everyone, what a lovely morning this is..", I walked to the counter and look at the barista. He seemed to be a new worker judging by his look. "I would like a cappuccino, please." I say to the barista. I lean on the table, waiting for my cappuccino.
Allie walks in and looks around.There's a large group inside and things seem to be going smoothly despite the fact that a fire truck just left the place and an ambulance for some reason. I want to be nosy and ask but then change my mind as I realize that it would make me seem weird so i walk to a little table and open up my books to read.
Matt (played by Astroshroom)

Matt entered the coffeeshop proceeding to have a look around as he listened to his copy of "Moving Pictures" by Rush via mp3. He quietly walked over to a table in a slightly nervous manner being an introvert of sorts who never really left the small apartment he lived in apart from the occassional interview needed for employment. Looking into his wallet he realized he had just enough for a warm pastry and perhaps a few cups of Turkish Coffee. His face though pleased returned to its normal also expressionless self as he felt a bit of depression come his way. "If only I had a girlfriend." As the words floated off the time of his tongue he mellowed out as he went into a dream. Matt went up to order a cup of Turkish coffee and a few pieces of Bacalava on the side.
Elizabeth (played by women)

The barista handed me my cappuccino and it smelled amazing so I decieded to tip the man, i gave him a 20 dollar bill and said: "Keep the change" He smilied and said back: "Thank you". I grabbed my coffee and searched for a sit. I sat down on a red chair and then I grabbed my laptop out of my backpack and placed it on the table. "What is the WiFi password?" I asked the barista. "It's on the wall" he answered and pointed at a white page taped to a wall. "Thanks!" I said. I connected to the WiFi and opended a movie on Netflix. I plugged my headphones and toke a sip of my coffee while I watched the intro roll.

Matt went up to order his cup of coffee. "Do you happen to brew Turkish coffee by chance? Also could I get Zeeuwse bolus and a few Bacalavas?"

Moments later he got his cup of coffee and his pasteries. He gave thanks and slipped a few dollars at the desk.

"At last food!"
Allie (played by Ariee)

Allie notices a guy who Just walked in and he looks kind of down so gathering all her courage (and books) she makes her way toward the Barista and orders what the man just ordered which seemed to be Turkish Cofee. She had never tasted anything like it before but she was all about trying new things.
After paying the Barista and taking another sip she walked toward the guy who looked a million miles away.

Matt took a sip of his coffee as he looked out the window near the entry way in a curious manner. He began taking notes.

"She looks down right amazing....kinda innocent almost. " he snickered with sheer delight.

He put on his headphones and turn on the Rush. Seconds later he was listening to "Anthem" off of "Fly By Night" he grinned with intense satisfaction.
Allie (played by Ariee)

As she walks towards the stranger he looks out the window and then puts on some headphones as if to give the message for her to turn around and leave him alone but she's already too close to turn around now.
She pulls out a seat right in front of him and without hesitation waves to get his attention.
"Hi"

Allie wrote:
As she walks towards the stranger he looks out the window and then puts on some headphones as if to give the message for her to turn around and leave him alone but she's already too close to turn around now.
She pulls out a seat right in front of him and without hesitation waves to get his attention.
"Hi"

Matt eyed her struggling to make eye contact. He grinned shyly as he took off his headset. "Hello....how are you?" He said in a quiet Dutch accent.
((Hello, I just joined this, Im Jack Frost. Its just a name, not really the character, anyway, id like to be a customer if thats okay?))
Allie (played by Ariee)

The guy raises his head and looks at her with an expression she can't quite read.He takes off his headsets slowly as if to build up dramatic tension but she knows most likely this isnt the case. Her mouth almost drops open as he finally opens his mouth and words flow out in an accent she's probably heard before.
"Hello....how are you?" He says.
"Im great uh. How are you"
Allie (played by Ariee)

Jack Frost wrote:
((Hello, I just joined this, Im Jack Frost. Its just a name, not really the character, anyway, id like to be a customer if thats okay?))
(I dont think it should be a problem)

Allie wrote:
The guy raises his head and looks at her with an expression she can't quite read.He takes off his headsets slowly as if to build up dramatic tension but she knows most likely this isnt the case. Her mouth almost drops open as he finally opens his mouth and words flow out in an accent she's probably heard before.
"Hello....how are you?" He says.
"Im great uh. How are you"

"I am marvelous, thank you! My name is Matthew but most just call me Matt." He said politely with an desired interest in the woman accross from him.
Allie (played by Ariee)

She had seemed to get his attention now.
"Matt," she thought, but being herself she knew she would often call him Matthew if this conversation continues.
"Thats great.Im Allie! People call me .... Allie lol.Whats up"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Coffeeshop (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus