Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Coffeeshop (OPEN)

Mirium (played by Dastreli000)

"Thanks" Mirium responded to Evelyn. "I like your hair. " she complemented in return.
Xavier (played by Emo) Topic Starter

Ben looked up to the bell jingling, another boy had come into the coffee shop and sat down at an unoccupied table. The boy was probably from the university also. The boy was cute but he looked like he did not want to bother anyone so Ben looked away from him again. Ben looked back at the boy across from him and quietly asked with his soft voice, “What is your name?”
Rachel (played anonymously)

Ray looked all around and saw million people. Getting in line was too much work, so he would just sit down until the line was super small. In the meantime he sat down at a table next to two giggling girls.
Sky (played by HeccityHecc)

Sky looks around the room again before deciding to buy something like... a frappe. He stood up and went to the counter to wait for someone to notice him. He felt really uncomfortable up there, but he was thirsty so oh well.
James Kennedy (played by TopKek23)

((Could I join?))

(( you don’t have to ask just join :) ))

((Thanks :) I love slice of life))

((Worker by the way.))

He'd wake up and would see the time. His eyes would widen and he'd jump out of bed. ``I'm gonna be late!`` He'd grab the uniform and would run to the coffee shop and would burst in through the doors. ``Sorry I'm late`` He'd run behind the counter and would lean on it out of breath.

"Hey ladies. What's so funny?" Ray asked the girls at a table.

The boy asked then what they were giggling about. The boy looked nice so she again sheepishly showed her cup of cookies. She gave a light half half hearted giggle.

Ben looked up, two new people had entered the shop. One a worker who seemed to be late and another boy who sat at the table with the girls. Ben kept getting distracted by the coming and going of people so he decided from then on he would not look up if someone can in or left...turning his full attention back to the boy in front of him he wondered if this boy would ever like him the way Ben was now.
Jess (played by Abigail_Austin)

Jess popped into the coffeeshop, scowled at the jingling bell on the door, then walked over to the area with the coffee stirrers, cream, sugar, and napkins. Jess glanced around to make sure no employees were watching her very carefully. She noticed one employee at the front seemed distracted, catching his breath. Good, she thought. She noticed no other prying eyes. Turning back to the condiments, she quickly grabbed a huge stackful of napkins and stuffed them into her purse. She grabbed a few coffee stirrers too, just because. She looked around once more. There sure are a lot of young folks in here, she thought. She smiled at the boys sitting across from each other, and glanced at the giggling girls. She grabbed a few more napkins and darted out the door without buying a coffee. She got back into her car, and drove away.

Out of the corner of her eye Mirium saw her. She came in, picked up something, and left. Curious she thought.

He'd look up ``Did... did anybody else just see that woman take a bunch of napkins?`` He'd say as he was still catching his breath ``Well that was weird`` He'd pull up a chair and would sit down. His job was to man the cash register.

Ben remembering his promise, did not look up when the bell jangled as the door opened and he did not see her take the napkins and leave the store. He was too busy worrying about the person across from him who seemed to be taking a long time to gather his thoughts and remember his name.
Dani Vecaz (played anonymously)

I put my sketchbook in my bag, quietly sipping down my coffee. I listen into conversations with the elders, laughing a little at what they talk about. I go to the cashier for a minute, "Can I have a coffee cake muffin please?" I ask.

Mirium asks this boy about himself. "What is your name?" She questions lightly.
Rachel (played by Dastreli000)

The girl asks him his name. "Everyone calls me Ray and I don't let them call me otherwise." He then realizes this sounds a little rash. He gives an apologetic stare and then adds, "What is yours?"

Clarissa Lanchester wrote:
I put my sketchbook in my bag, quietly sipping down my coffee. I listen into conversations with the elders, laughing a little at what they talk about. I go to the cashier for a minute, "Can I have a coffee cake muffin please?" I ask.

``Okay`` He wrote down a few things in a small notepad ``Would you like anything on it?`` He asked while smiling.

Mirium replied to Ray, "My name is Mirium." Suddenly, Mirium lost feeling in her legs. Confused, she looked down, and lost consciousness.

The girl told him her name. Mirium. Cool. Suddenly the girl looked confused. Then she looked down and fell backwards. Ray stared. The whole cafe went silent. Ray got up and walked over. She was breathing. He bent down. She stopped breathing. She had no pulse. "Someone call 911" He looked around the cafe.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Coffeeshop (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus