Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Coffeeshop (OPEN)

Matt (played by Astroshroom)

Allie wrote:
She had seemed to get his attention now.
"Matt," she thought, but being herself she knew she would often call him Matthew if this conversation continues.
"Thats great.Im Allie! People call me .... Allie lol.Whats up"

Matt smiled almost looking bashful deep down inside. "Not much really....just felt like crap so I went down here to treat myself to some caffeine and some Rush." He said chuckling lightly. "I don't mean to be blunt but may I inquire that you look remarkably beautiful." Matt said as if enchanted by Allie.
Allie (played by Ariee)

This Matt Spoke as if he was in some ancient romance novel that Allie would stay up late reading but she involuntarily blushed nonetheless. Inwardly she realized that he had used the word inquire to SAY she looked beautiful when instead inquire meant to ask. Anyway, his intentions were good.
"Thanks , why do you feel like crap as you put it?"

He laughed out loud. "Well lets just say I have the wonderful privilege of being on permanent vocation and I haven't a companion to call my own if you know what I mean." Matt said sarcastically as his took a swig of coffee. "Ever had a Turkish delight before?" He asked Allie politely.
Allie (played by Ariee)

"Sarcastic much...I like it " she thought. Besides that, she knew two things about Matt. He was an unemployed bachelor as she was an employed bachelorette. She couldn't tell if this was the right kind of men to pawn after but he sure was cute. She looked at the coffee she had ordered and realized it was getting cold so she also took a sip of it and said.
"If what your drinking is a Turkish delight then yeah its great. I ordered the same thing you ordered if you don't get it"gesturing to his cup.

"So I see said the blind man." Matt quipped cheerfully. "I used to work as a security guard until the company decided to lay off half of its personal...what a shame. On another note I use to work in a shop that sold music so I might just go back to doing what I love." Matt took another sip of his coffee and look at Allie somewhat cluelessly. "Here's my address...." he said handing her a small scrap of paper bearing his apartment number. "I hope to see you soon...I must depart for home before the cat goes bezerk....poor bastard." Matt waved farewell to her and proceeded to slip on his headphones and put on "Limelight" walking out the back door with a feeling of profound warm at satisfaction deep down inside. "I hope She's the one for me." He thought to himself exited the premises.
Allie (played by Ariee)

Allie took the paper and realized the address was on the same street as her new apartment. She had recently moved to a new apartment closer to the editorial firm she worked at. She had a passion for English. Instead of saying something flirtatious like *hope to see you again hotty * Or something she simply said "Oh cool I hope you go back to do what you love" she said this as he waved goodbye to her. She flashed a smile and did the same.She would definitely see him again.

Matt arrived at his apartment pulling his house key from the pocket of his suit jacket and proceeding to unlock the door. "Home sweet....Home." he muttered to himself under his breathe. "Geert! Foooood!" He called out to his black cat opening a can of fish before sitting down on the sofa. "Some day this has been. Wonderful music, wonderful people, wonderful coffee...its unreal." Matt turned on the TV and began watching a Dutch news program from his home country for a brief two minutes. "Eh....screw it. Too depressing and dull. Guess I'll listen to some Greta Van Fleet."
Allie (played by Ariee)

Allie finally decided that with the guy gone it would be too weird to just sit there in silence so she picked up her coffee waved goodbye to the barista and headed to her apartment. On the way, she realized that she only saw one apartment on the street."No way!She said aloud She headed to her apartment straight to her room singing a Charlie Puth song out loud as she opened her apartment door.

Matt had set flowers on her doorstep with a note in Dutch that said "I love you" followed up by "From a secret admirer" as if to make her question who sent it to her. Upon having vanished to his apartment he opened up his refrigerator and cracked open a Heineken. "She's going to love this...." he thought to himself.
Allie (played by Ariee)

She was so busy singing she almost didn't realize the bouquet of flowers on her doorstep. She picked them up and smelled them and looked at the note.It seemed to be in some foreign language but it was evidently from A secret admirer.As she walked into her apartment she wondered how long the flowers were there?Who could have left them?Maybe someone at the office?The office was mainly women except for anothe guy who just got hired.Could it be the man from the Cafe?What was his name...Matt.Nah .She hadnt gaven him her adress.Whoever it was had nice taste and it was evident she had struck a chord with someone .She would only have to wait.In the spur of the moment she left a note on her doorstep that said "Thanks for the flowers.I love them Call me sometime!"She left her number attached .Yeah it wasnt wise but if they already had her adress so what was the harm.She hurried to find a vase to put the flowers.
Allie (played by Ariee)

(woah thats long.whoops)

Matt open his refrigerator upon having remembered the left over slice of pizza from the previous night. "I can't to see her again...." he said happily before taking a bite of pizza and grabbing four Heinekens. "I am kinda glad I don't have to work tomorrow because I am ready to get wrecked with plenty of beer. Hopefully She'll contact me soon." He sat down on the sofa and began to chow down and get drunk.
Allie (played by Ariee)

It was later now and Allie was really bored. none of her friends were online and she had finished a book she just bought so she was down to nearly dying of boredom she opened her purse and retrieved a scrap of paper with Matt's address. With no other intents except killing boredom and to be spontaneous and obviously the urge to see him again, she went to his door which was a floor above hers she knocked. It was then she realized she had no idea what to say.

Matt staggered in a drunk fashion to the door. "H-h-h-hello....Allie. your a sight for sore eyes." He said slurring his words. "Sorry about my speech....I am a bit wasted right now." Matt chuckled happily. "So I heard you got....flowers, right?"
Allie (played by Ariee)

"So it was you! Thanks, they're beautiful. I didn't take you for a drinker"His mouth smelt of Heineken and pepperoni. If only she lived a life like that. He seemed carefree and happy. Maybe it wasn't such a bad idea coming over after all.

"Your welcome the pleasures all mine. Tulips imported from The Netherlands." He said happily. "Feel free to join me in my inner madness. I have plenty of pizza and beer for the both of us." Matt seemed quite pleased with himself for once. "Would you like to go out with me, Allie?" He asked politely clearly in love with her.
Allie (played by Ariee)

So many things raced through her mind. Had he just asked her out? The Netherlands?! Was he from there? Omg, he's too cute! I just met him and millions of other thoughts. "Ofc Ill join and yes ill go out with you. Show me the pizza!

"Yes I am from The Netherlands which would explain the tulips, the heinken, my strange gutteral accent, and the note." He said with pride. "Thank You for accepting my request. The pizza is on the top shelve of the fridge near the Heineken and Roast Beef." Matt grinned with sheer delight.
Allie (played by Ariee)

As she walked in his apartment she picked up the pizza and ate some then sat on the couch right in the living room. Sat crosslegged and looked at him still at the door adorably waiting for him to tell her more about himself.

Matt sat down beside her and began to her about himself a bit more. "I was born in Amsterdam on March 10th, 1995, my mother was Dutch whereas my father was Scottish, as a child I was rather solitary generally keeping to myself like a lone wolfe, my parents took not of this and had me diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome at 16." He paused to take a sip of beer before continuing. "Anyway....I moved out of my parents place and got a job as a security guard which I held until I was 21 after that I was employed as a bar tender at a pub up the road, today I am unemployed." He paused again and took another sip before kissing her. "I hate crowds, I served in the Royal Netherlands Army for two years, I flew a plane while on LSD, my favourite band is Rush, and I love you, Allie." Matt opened another Heineken and turned on the TV which had a match between Ajax and Real Madrid. "Ajax for life!"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Coffeeshop (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus