Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Coffeeshop (OPEN)

Allie (played by Ariee)

She laughed as he fanboyed over the unrecognizable opponents. The kiss was also so unexpected but she couldn't deny that she had formed some connection with matt in the short amount of time. She felt the need to connect with him more."I grew up in New York where my mom stayed at home and my dad worked as an interior designer. My Family faced some hard time as my dad's income wasn't reliable. But I guess I'm kind of lucky to be where I am. I got a scholarship and became an editor which I'm really happy doing because I don't have to be in an office all day unless its a very big story. I also am more of a bookworm and so would rather read than go out but as I'm sure you know I can be really spontaneous. I do have to go check on my mom often because she was diagnosed with Depression but she's been doing well recently." That last part she hadn't planned on sharing but she felt she should as she cozied up close to him on the couch.
Matt (played by Astroshroom)

Matt wrapped his arms around Allie. "Hmm....interesting. My father was the owner of a small bookstore while my mother was a part time nurse. Childhood wasn't easy for me and the first three years of adulthood was paradise lost. I must admit life is not what its cracked up to be." He kissed her again and handed her another beer. "Being drunk with the one you love is quite the pastime." Matt chuckled. "I have two tickets for a Rush concert due to take place in two days wanna come?"
Allie (played by Ariee)

She wasn't quite drunk yet but nonetheless, she was enjoying herself. She didn't really go to concerts most importantly she had never been to one ever which is kind of sad for someone her age but she was willing to try nonetheless."Sure, I have no idea who Rush is but I'm willing to try." She took the beer willingly.

Matt laughed outloud "Rush is a progressive rock band from Canada formed in 1968 by Geddy Lee, Alex Lifeson, and John Rutsey. They released their first album in March of 1974. Trust me you'll love it." He said euthastically before downing a beer super fast. Matt held her tight. "close your eyes, princess...." he placed a copy of Rush's greatest hits in her hand.
Allie (played by Ariee)

"OMG for me ?! really," she said this as she opened her eyes to the gift in her hand. Princess? none had called her that before?

Matt kissed her cheek and forehead. "If your gonna be mine then I mights as call you my princess." He chuckled before opening two more beers handing her one in the process.Matt was clearly dedicated from the get-go having had many a girlfriend since high school whom he had loved but this was special for him. Allie didn't seem to be like any other previous woman he had dated beforehand.
Allie (played by Ariee)

With every other beer bottle, she took from Matt the more her head started to waver.if she wasn't drunk before she was definitely there now. Arie had dated a few boys in high school. but none of them lasted. As she leaned in for a passionate she thought if Maybe this was it?

Matt felt very much in love with Allie for more than just her looks. "Its official princess....I am drunk as hell." He said laughing hysterically. Matt kissed her a few more times. "This is the one for me." He thought to himself as his mind departed from the world and reality.
Allie (played by Ariee)

Alli was definitely attached to Matt which was a habit of Arie mainly ...getting attached too quickly for her own good. "Well obviously. We're acting like a married couple and I just met you this morning.we're definitely drunk" She said laughing along with him. Allie returns his kisses. "Who is this guy." She thought to herself with a smile as she started to doze off.

Matt went to the fridge for more beer only to find out that he was out of Heineken. "Crap.....oh well...." he began to laugh. "Indeed Allie...it seems as if we were meant to be even though I've only known you for a few hours " Matt threw away one of the empty boxes of pizza along with the empty beer bottles. He return moments later with some chocolate. "Might as well finish this meal off with something worth while." Matt said spliting a bar of imported Dark Chocolate from Belgium.
Allie (played by Ariee)

Allie although half awake still took the chocolate graciously although she didn't really like chocolate."Thanks, "she said as she shifted on the sofa and put the chocolate into her mouth. The last thing she could remember before going to sleep was him looking at her lovingly.

Matt took a small bite of the bar before putting his half back in the fridge. "Time to crash." He thought himself already tired from drinking and socializing. Matt lay on the sofa with Allie holding her in his arms as he drifted into sleep. "I love you and hope that your sleep is pleasant and peaceful, Allie." He kissed her softly, thinking about how blessed he was.
Allie (played by Ariee)

Sweet sweet dream awaited her that night as she wondered to herself what the heck had just happened?

Matt slept peacefully that night with her on the sofa that night awaking the next morning with an interesting hangover. "Well...what do you know...Allie is still sleeping." He muttered to himself. "God...I love her to death. " Matt proceeded to make a large pot of coffee for himself and his new girlfriend.
Allie (played by Ariee)

(hey sorry for the late reply had a really busy day)
Allie (played by Ariee)

Allie woke up to the smell of brewing coffee and a pounding headache.S he was hungry as hell and after a very brief panic attack, she realized where she was.Still in Matt's house. She wondered what he had planned today since he wasnt working. Maybe she would get out of his way and go home and read a book but she would have to pass the kitchen on the way out so she just said a weary "good morning"

"Goede Morgen!" Matt said quietly in his native Dutch. "Did you sleep well last night?" He asked politely as he handed her a cup of coffee and two pills for her headache. Matt pour himself a cup before getting the newspaper to search for jobs.

Allie wrote:
(hey sorry for the late reply had a really busy day)

(No problem, shit happens :))
Allie (played by Ariee)

She took the painkillers with detest. She hated pills. "Gooda Mornigen" she tried to repeat (failing miserably.)"I slept like a drunkard. Surprising right!" She sipped the coffee then got up in search of a bathroom.

Matt chuckled lightly. "Your no Dutchman....." he cleared his throat and took a swig of coffee. "Something wrong?" He asked worrily as if he might have pissed her off.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Coffeeshop (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus