Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Sick

So I have caught some sort of bug. Its makes me sick so it is not a good bug. In fact I would love to give it back to the person who gave it to me but I don't think it works that way. So I apologize for missing the chat session on saturday. I would have missed it due to work. However, I was so sick I called off of work. When the chat time came around was fast asleep; a state in which I remained in all day. Off and on I have heavy and light symptoms of my cold but it is making it hard to think and write creatively. So until I until I feel better my writing skills will be not so awesome.

Sorry, Sorry!

Mellute";
I'm so sorry to hear you're sick! The best way to get better is to sleep it off, keep the fluids going, and eat if you can manage it. In the meantime, rest, rest, and rest some more. We'll all be here, ready when you are.

I hope you feel better soon! <3
D: oh my gosh!! I do hope you feel better, I sincerly hope that you did not get the stomach flu that has been going around. I hope that you can get rid of that bug.
Spy

Well that doesn't sound so good at all!

Rest and get better!
Mellute Topic Starter

Don't worry I haven't caught the stomach flu. Thanks for your concern :)
Oh my! If I could cook soup (I have burnt it before), I would bring you some everyday! I hope you sleep well and near the bathroom, if need be, and when you come back to play, I'll make you poetry~

That so rhymes on purpose~

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Sick

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus