Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » S.U.P People?

Sarcasm Usually Produced is an accurate acronym to describe me myself and I. But I can push it down within the depths of my mind if need be.

I like roleplay, obviously, I made an account on here. However my rules are not as restrictive as most peoples. I have my own little world inside of my head (in a not insane way) and most of my characters are from the fantasy realms. I can pretty much play any kind of character, except for Mary/Larry Sues and little cute naive gay boys who can do nothing and trip all the time. No no no, most of my people are badass in some way. Weather that be physical or not is up to me. WAHAHAHAHA!

Anyways.... Hi, I'm weird, and I tend to babble, and I like me that way. So I can't wait to see and meet all you potential friends. ^-^
Hi SavvyFox, I like you already! And welcome to RPR! I love sarcasm (and no that's not said sarcastically) as well as puns! The lamer the better. *ahem* Anyway, badass characters are always welcome! Feel free to throw some characters around, check out the RP Discussion forum, come hang out in the SmallTalk thread to chat with us, and otherwise get a feel for the place.

I think you'll find people here are quite friendly and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :D I look forward to roleplaying with you sometime in the near future!

~Pen
Welcome welcome! I actually have a character specifically named "Mary-Sue" who I'm growing rather proud of. I find her fun an entertaining because, despite her name, a Mary Sue this girl is noooot.

I look forward to seeing you around.
Kim Site Admin

Well hello there! Welcome to the site. :) Looks like you are making new friends already!

I cower in fear of your pun mastery. Oh am I ever to be free of puns? I am everyone's favorite pun target because I cringe so hard. Apparently that's very rewarding! ;)
Hi there SavvyFox! I hope you're really enjoying the site so far. As you can see everyone is super friendly! I'm sure you'll have tons of games and new friends in no time! <3
SavvyFox Topic Starter

I'd just like to start this reply out with: Loki, your avatar is pretty awesome. It makes me very very happy.
:::IN OTHER NEWS:::
Yes people (who have responded to my post) I am making lots of new friends and am having a wondrous time. I am also learning things about the site and hating the fact that I am a Newbie once again. Not that I am roleplaying-wise, but this site makes me feel very awkward. It won't in a few months.

Yeeeeeaaaaaah.... stuff and junk... I'm gonna stop babbling again. ^^
Welcome to RPR Savvy!

You sound like our kind of person! We love sarcastic people... actually we love everybody. But you know, sarcastic people hold a special spot in our heart.

-Jinx
Savvy! SAVVY! SAAAAVVVVVYYYYYY! I just like saying your SN ahem...anyway. HELLO AND WELCOME TO RPR! It's so nice to have you in our community and we're SUPER stoked to see what you have in store for all of us!

A great place to talk, because I like to babble too ;) is: come-chat-button.png

Just click it and you'll be whisked away to a chat of extreme awesomesauce, srsly. I promise. Do it. Dooooiittttttt.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » S.U.P People?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus