Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Friday Prompts List

I admit that I didn't dig around much, but I didn't see a way to just look through past Friday RP Prompts other than using it as a search term and narrowing the filter to news articles. Assuming I'm not just missing something, could we get an easy way to pull those up? Maybe it could be listed as a 5th (I guess 4th if you don't count "all news") category on the news page or something, or maybe there could be a link to it on the Find RP tool or in the LF board (since sometimes folks aren't sure what to propose).

Admittedly it's not at all hard to run a search for them, I just thought it'd be nice to have them more handy. :)
Kim Site Admin

On my list to add! It's slightly more complicated than it might seem at first because sometimes, especially in the past, prompts would appear alongside other news. I think we're going to have to create a special repository just for them that they also go into, to allow for fun stuff like pulling a random prompt.

In the meanwhile, there's actually an album of all of them on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pg/rprepository/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1178937715496344
Zelphyr Topic Starter

Awesome. <3
This is cool to know and be aware of! Thanks Novalyyn for asking and thanks Kim for inadvertently having a solution via Facebook. Good unorthodox use for an album ❤

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Friday Prompts List

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus