Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Desert Magic (open)

((No problem! Thanks for understanding.))
Vessa (played by Eve-of-fall)

(( Thanks for being understanding. Sorry if I came off as harsh. ))
Rook (played by Juls)

((It's open to anyone. Here's the 25 cent overview (though I'd still recommend reading at least the last few pages of the RP):

Bandits raid a village. A ranger (Rook) had a brother killed in that raid and seeks revenge. She and a telekinetic (Grey), whose motives are still unknown, attack the bandit camp. Others get drawn into the fight including two elves: the bard Mirima, who came to return the bandits' lost horses; and illusionist Ayelle, who simply appeared. The assault ultimately fails and all are taken prisoner, with varying degrees of injuries. Separately, Mystic, was captured by the bandit leader, Marcelle. Silveris is second in command of the bandits.

The bandits are taking their prisoners to the desert witch Jadis in hopes of selling them. They set up camp as sandstorm crops up.... the witch's doing. She sends her disciple, Vessa, to ensure the bandits bring her the captives. A struggle breaks out. Ayelle has died. Rook is down for the count.

Iavre keeps demanding candy and fun.

Another newcomer to the scene... Jazz, has shown up through the storm in a carriage and is demanding the prisoners.

In a separate scene, Jadis and the elves are making a deal for Mirima's return to the elven king. Jadis has taken Ondel hostage while the elves are going to the bandit camp.
))
((Hey! Just wanted to give you all a heads-up that I'm going to be in the middle of nowhere this weekend - probably with limited cell reception. I'll post if I can though.))
((hey Kai just wondering are you bandit or no?))
((my bad I accidentally typed Mystic instead of Myles cuz they both start with M-y so sorry about that, changed it))
Grey 906 (played anonymously)

((Quick question Annabelle! Are you bandit or intruder?))
Iavre Genren (played by Cookiesareyummie)

((Where is everybody?))
((school; might not be rping for a while now; sorry guys))
((Aw, that's too bad, Silver. But life happens. It's been fun! Take care of yourself (and your grades...)!))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Desert Magic (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus