Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » How to Keep a Secret (Open to all!)

Luna (played by ThunderWolf12)

Luna walked down the hall, her backpack clinging to her back from one shoulder. She sighed, pushing open the door to her next class. It was biology. They would be out in the forest today. Luna gave another sigh as she put her backpack down, plopping down into her chair. "What's wrong?", Mr. Long asked, hearing Luna's multiple sighs. "Nothing, Mr. Long.", she said, looking out the window.

She pulled her writing notebook, continuing her latest writing:

The moon begins to rise, over a cold and dark town,
A creature roams wild, while the moonlight shines down.

I'm a woman by day, as normal as any girl could be,
But when the moon shines, everyone can then see.

Feeding on the innocence, my heart is made of stone,
Trapped in this horrible world, forever trapped here alone.

Never to share this curse, as it eats away my humanity,
Trapped in my mind at night, near to the break of insanity.

But there is still hope, maybe one day it will finally end,
Then I can be free once more, never to face this again.

I don't want to hurt anyone, but I cant stop the moon,
And I pray I will die, maybe that end will come soon.

But it doesn't, and again and again more innocence die,
By this horrid monster, with hate filled in my dark eyes.

But a Werewolf, is what my heart will forever be,
Trapped in a human, consumed for the rest of eternity
";
Cheshire (played by hiddensoul14)

kayla walked through the halls on her way to her next class ,biology, when she was stopped by a group of guys and one girl "can i help you" she said stopping infront of them ,her cat slit yellow eyes glancing from the floor up at the lead boy. she barely brushed her abnormaly purple hair out of her face so she could clearly see him.

" yea" said the lead boy " your the smartest kid in biology , so do my project for me" kayla tilted her head and closed her eyes " no thanks" she said as she tried to walk past the boy but he grabbed her arm " let me make this clear to you , you either do my project or me and my boys here will F**k you up" kayla let out a sigh " even if i did your project the teacher would know you didnt do it, you are an imbecile after all" she glanced up out of the corner of her eye and the boy was clearly furious. he slamed her into a locker causing the metal to bend and kayla's back cracked. the sound of the locker echoed in the hallway and soon there would be people in the hall way.

'man how i wish i could just go cheshire on you' kayla thought to herself as she slid down to the ground to pick up her bag that had fallen along with het beanie that fell off. " you should get out of here the teachers will be out here soon". the boy grumbled to himself then looked down the hall " fine but if i dont get that project b thursday you'll be sorry" with that the boy and his crew ran down the hall to avoid an teachers. kayla just sat there for a second trying to feel her back " yep blood" she said pulling her hand back and looking at the red sunstance on her fingers. with a sigh she stood up and started walking to class blood staining the back of her shirt.
Alex Hunter (played by MadRatBird)

((I altered Alex a little to fit in this setting, but it isn't very much. n.n.))

There was nothing fun at all about school. Nothing at all. She sighed a little and shifted her books beneath her arms, eyes gazing about without really seeing anything (she wasn't really trying to), just meandering about to her next class during these few minutes between the periods. What was it she needed to go to again? Alex checked a slip of paper in her free hand. She was new, and relied heavily on that dumb piece of paper. Hell, she was probably seen making rounds about the same area twice or three times before she got on the right track again.

And on the most boring of boring days, the girl (if you could call her that, she looked like a man, really) spotted some douchebags picking on another girl. Great. Just what she needed to know - this was some sort of extremely violent delinquent school. Well, it probably wasn't, she was just being insanely negative. Groaning softly, she peered over to the girl along with a few other people who stood by watching this event, and crossed her arms. Her brow raised as she readied herself to speak.

"You should probably go to the nurse." She wasn't saying that to be rude, just... obvious. She held a neutral tone, and when she moved to depart from the girl, she gave her a smile and went to biology with less trouble than she had been having. She sat directly in front of Luna, quietly mumbling a, "Please don't make me introduce myself, for the love of God. Please." over and over again, as if a mantra.

kaylaa barely glanced at the girl who who passed her "ill be fine , it doesnt hurt" despite her words kayla's shirt stain as growing larger by the minuet. she followed the girl in to the biology class and sat down in the front seat of the class.

"late again Ms.Stark..mmm" said the teacher as he walked past kayla "just because your the smartest student in this class does not give you an excuse to be late" he glanced back at her noticing her shirt " kayla what happened why is your shirt stained red"

kayla sighed and turned to look at the teacher " its nothing to be concerned about , but could i call my dad and ask for him to bring another shirt" kayla's eyes looked lifeless as she barely looked up at the teacher , he slowly nodded and kayla stepped into the hall to call her dad a few drops of blood dripping on the floor as she walked " ill clean those up ounce im done sir"kayla said as she walked into the hall.
Luna (played by ThunderWolf12) Topic Starter

(Thanks for joining!)

Luna saw a "guy" come in and sit in front of her. She put away her notebook, not saying a word. She glared ahead, waiting for Mr. Long to tell them they were heading outside. She would have to fake some sort of excuse... She couldn't go out there. Well, she could. But it wasn't worth the risk. She saw all the blood on Kayla, giving a sigh as a growl narrowly escaped her lips.

kayla walked back into the class room putting her phone back in her pocket. " is your father coming" mr.long asked her as she walked past " no , he's busy with a experiment" she said as she sat down and got out her not book blood still dripping onto the floor under her chair. she looked up at the board with lifeless catlike eyes as the teacher just stared at her then went back and stood next to luna " mrs.luna" he said looking down at her

Luna jumped at Mr. Long's voice, "Yes, sir?", she asked. She had to admit, she was a little worried about Cheshire. She looked up at Mr. Long, her eyes were cold yet they had this spark to them...

mr long looked down at her then glanced at kayla and with a sigh he said " dont be late again" he then walked to his desk and grabbed the class phone and dialed the office

kayla finished her warm up and put her note book to the side she leaned back in her chair and the sound of blood squishing could be heard. kayla yawned and pulled out a book and began to read her eyes still looking lifeless everytime she shifted a little the blood would squish and soak into her shirt more, but she seemed notto care

Alex couldn't help but to laugh. Maybe not loudly, but enough to be a snicker. Truthfully, she thought that the girl letting herself bleed out wasn't exactly a bright one. She told her she should go to the nurse's office... and apparently the teacher wasn't very bright either. Why would he let a bleeding student just... chill out in class when she could get treated? What if it was serious?

And even despite the fact it could be serious, she laughed. "Go to the nurse's office, dummy." Her voice was low and grainy, but tinged with the aftermath of laughter. It was almost a halfhearted, friendly chide but one couldn't be too sure.

And then that growl. Uh, what the Hell? Odd.

kayla sighed and turned to looke at alex " there may be alot of blood but the wound is not deep its just wide , and it doesnt hurt besides i've been through far worse than this" she slowly turned back in her chair and whispers started to rise around the class room about her and how her father abuses her and then the rumor that she looks weird because of an experiment he did on her. kayla sighed and looked up at mr.long as he came up to her and handed her a pass " go to the nurse." kayla grabbed the pass " do i have to?" she asked and he nodded she stood up and alked out of the class room and the rumors spread more.

When Kayla had left the room, Sasha sighed, trying to ignore the rumors. Poor Kayla... Mr. Long approached Luna. "I need you to stay here and wait for Kayla... Stay in here for now. We'll be back soon.", He said, motioning for the rest of the class to follow him outside.

Alex grumbled to herself and folded her arms across her chest. "Being through worse situations doesn't excuse the fact that you're bleeding." Again, she wasn't trying to sound mean, just sort of matter-of-fact. Alex didn't like blood, but there were some who got nauseous from seeing it. Some pass out! Some vomit. It varies from person to person, really. But more importantly, Alex knew the importance of not knowing what sort of illness or disease someone else could have that's transferable through contact with blood. That's a big reason why wounds needed to be bandaged. Plus, you didn't want it to get infected. Infected sores were the worst.

Mr. Long was watched by the quiet 'dude' and carefully judged. Everyone was. Rumors were rumors and Alex never really paid much attention to those things, let alone people talking to each other around her. If they spoke to her, she'd pay attention, but usually she found no reason to eavesdrop. However, this situation was odd, so she was paying attention. Apparently she did a good job at blending in, seeing as though she gathered no attention other than from Kayla. It didn't bother her either way, though, really.

after a short while kayla came back in wearing a new shirt bandages on her arms , and clearly on her back though they could not be seen. she looked around the room the majority of her class was gone only two sat now. kayla made her way over to her desk " where did everyone go?" she said glancing at the two when suddenly a figure came into the door way " Hey! Stark" said the figure as they walked in now clearly seen as the boy who hurt kayla earlier. kayla gave a sigh " you again, what is it you want this time"

" i noticed mr.long walked out so i thought i should come and finish your lesson" the boy walked farther into the room just now noticing the other two "and if either of you two say anything about this i'll teach you both a lesson got it"

(sorry if my grammar is bad im using my phone)

Alex rolled her eyes. Was he really that adamant? The "dude" stood up and walked around her desk, leaning against it with her arms crossed. "Are you really that stupid? Most schools have cameras in them now. I highly doubt you'll get away scott free. Besides, I'm not the quiet sort when it comes to idiotic and unnecessary violence."

Alex glanced back to Luna and back to the boy again, anxiously awaiting some sort of response. "Oh," she began to add, "I also might add that if you instigate a fight with either of us, fighting back is considered self defense and you will be thoroughly owned. You hardly look the type to lift a green bean as a workout regimen." Smirk.

Go Alex!

the boy was clearly angry , so he turned his attention away from kayla and towards the 'boy' " oh yea , don't go thinkin you can mess with me , i've got some serious power in this part of town" suddenly the sound of laughter came from behind him. it was kayla she was laughing , hard this is probably the most emotion she's show all week " you've got some serious power in this side of town' what is this some old weastern movie" she tried to stop laughing but couldn't stop herself " what" said the boy as he turned his attention back to kayla ,but still she did not stop laughing "besides in this side of town you have no power compared to some people " what did you say , no one has more power than me!" the boy pulled back his hand ready to hit kayl and as soon as he let it go she grabbed his fist. she had stoped laughing and was now griping the boys fist tight in her hand " there are plenty of people that a far more powerful than you , for example the three other people in this room. you know from now on you wont bother me any more" she let go of the boys wrist and kneed him in the gut " get out of here , i have class to get to"

the boy stood the grasping his stomach an expression of shock on his face " y-you bitch" he stood back up straight and swung his fist aiming for kaylas head but she ducked and side swept his legs knocking him to the ground " you two are my witnesses that was self defense correct" she said standing up and looking and luna and alex.

Luna chuckled, "I suppose so.", she crossed her arms, standing up as well. "Now I suggest you get on to class before you get into anymore trouble with us.", Luna spat at him, glancing over her shoulder.

(Sorry my posts are so short.. I have lots of work to do today for school and other stuff like that.)

the boy got up and ran to the door ,then stopped and turned " you all will pay for this" after saying that the boy ran out and down the hall. kayla let out a sigh " man , what a pain" she said as she picked up her books and put them in her bag.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » How to Keep a Secret (Open to all!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus