Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Love, War, and WORLD DOMINATION! [Group RP] -OPEN-

Prince Miles (played by Amirrora)

(This is past-based for all you people to know. Semi-Medieval, since the world was more underdeveloped then, and it gives more chance for plot, development AND WORLD DOMINATION! *cough* Anyhows... plot.)

In the Kingdom of Cheshire, things were a bit of a mess after the late king and queen were killed. Everyone was anxious until the Prince took over, preventing the curse upon the land from becoming active or spreading further. This calmed things for awhile while the Prince was learning how to do his duties.

But soon, announcements were made, join the army! Serve your country! Hiring bodyguards! Hiring servants!. The Prince had finally begun acting as a ruler should. But the most odd news... was when he held a great meeting to explain WHY... "World Domination of course. Our Kingdom will be the ONLY Kingdom and the world will be united under MY rule." The Prince had explained.

In this crazy comedy meets drama tale of madness... where will you stand in the fray?
Will you be off fighting the demons and monsters in uninhabited areas? Joining the army and helping with the take-over? Serving the Prince as a servant or protecting him with your life as a bodyguard from threats? Or maybe just a normal citizen wondering what the hell is going on?

"WORLD DOMINATION!"

(Note, for info about the curse, see Miles' biography)
Prince Miles (played by Amirrora) Topic Starter

Looking down from the balcony of his room, the Prince grinned. It was another beautiful sunny day. His accessories of gold glinted in the sun radiantly, and his blonde hair soaked up the sunbeams.

Upon first glance the Prince was very beautiful. If he had longer hair, he could probably be mistaken for a young girl. But that was common with children around his age. But the thing that was the Prince's biggest flaw was his ego. It was more inflated than 10 hot air balloons. He was a pompous narcissist who thought of himself as a God. But... it didn't mean he was a bad person exactly... just... annoying perhaps.

Prince Miles turned to head back into his room glancing in a mirror, "Well good morning handsome." He winked at the mirror fixing the ruffles on one of his favorite dress-shirts. "Now to go out and prospect new recruits. A ruler who is seen more is respected more afterall."
Kyle was caught grumbling to himself by the castle gate as he was finishing out his morning work out routine by finishing off the last of a massive set of 400 push-ups. After all one didn't get better by limiting themselves to 10 or 20 push-ups every morning. He quietly stood up and wiped the sweat from his forehead as he grumbled a bit more. Picking up his 3 swords that rested on tue ground beside him he turned and walked over by some neatly trimmed hedges and ran his hand along them gently and smiled softly.

"I wonder when my next battle shall be...hope it's a good one. I grow tired of these weaklings..."

Miles had headed out, catching Kyle finishing up. He was so strong. Miles was always impressed with the man's work ethic and attention to keeping his body fit.

"If you really want a fight, you should enter the arena. If you're bored I don't mind giving some time for you to do so, you know I'm very giving that way." The Prince said simply. The Arena was a battledome where dangerous fighters, criminals, and those who just enjoyed fighting faced off for glory and sometimes prizes. It was built under Miles' command, and the crime-rate had dropped significantly after it had been built.... mainly cause so many criminals got killed during the fights... but you know. Whatever works.

He stretched a bit, "It's about time though that we find some new recruits. Posters around aren't enough. We can't do much with such a small and weak army. We'll get trampled by monsters before we even reach the other regions." He sighed. "Not to mention there's still been no damn news of that man." Miles looked kind of afraid at that, "...I bet he's totally lurking, waiting to poison me too..." He regained himself, clearing his throat. "...Not that he would dare do such a thing. I think he would know better knowing how amazing I am and how many amazing bodyguards I have now. He'd be slaughtered."
He stared quietly at the prince before bowing slightly.

"I would appreciate the chance to batter the weak ones in the arena but that is kinda hard to do right now given I already did that before my morning work out. They are all dead, unconscious or lack the means to fight anymore. It was a satisfying warm up."

He then chuckled softly as he placed his swords at hip where they belonged.

"I did hear rumors however of this one being outside the gate. People believe him to be a demon of somekind due to his abnormal height and physical appearance. Under the jurisdiction of that news I wish to advise you stay here while I go investigate to ensure it's safe for you. Depending on the circumstances we could perhaps make this 'demon' a recruit as well."

The prince grinned at Kyle's words. He always found it amusing how Kyle managed to do such things. He mentally kicked himself for not waking up earlier to watch Kyle hit people around again. He had to admit it was one of his favorite past-times.

Miles listened quietly, watching as Kyle placed his swords at his hip.

He glanced up quickly at the mention of a demon, "A-a demon huh...? I-interesting... You should go do that. M-make sure he means no harm then." The Prince cleared his throat running a hand through his hair, "...Just in case I mean. It would be terrible if we let a demon wander about so close!"
He nodded lightly then bowed a bit as he turned and headed towards the gate.

"I'll clear the road ahead of any possible threats so you may continue your duties. Just stay about 2 minutes behind me."

He then pushed open the gate and walked out of it as he shoved his hands in his pockets.
Njordalfr (played by Copper_Dragon)

Abnormal height? Abnormal physical appearance? Does being "abnormally handsome" count?

If so, interestingly enough there was such a man outside the gates who fit that sort of description (he'd probably just laugh about it if he knew!) A tall, well-built blonde was several yards outside the palace walls, perched upon a white horse that looked like it was struggling to hold him up. Njördálfr didn't seem to notice, however. He was busy scrutinizing a map in his hands, looking about as confused as a drunk man in the wrong tavern.

Miles nodded at Kyle's words, watching him go and waited. A few minutes later he proceeded to walk through the town as well.
He was curious about the strange people and 'demons' turning up. And afraid as always.

But yet something had been bothering him lately. Though he had taken over the kingdom... His hand reached up to touch the jewel on the circlet he wore. ...Who even placed the curse... could that someone have been the one that killed my parents wanting it to work...? What if they come after me...

Miles shook his head, snapping out of his thoughts. The young Prince was rather confused. Why was he thinking so deeply? He had people to do that for him! He was much too important to waste his time THINKING.
He stopped and stared at the tall man on horse back. He quirked a brow a bit before stepping up beside him.

"Sir...you look a bit troubled. Do you need assistance in any way?"

He then glanced back towards the gate and eyed the prince in silence for a moment before turning his attention back to the man on horseback.

"Hm?"

The man lowered the map from his sights and peered down at Kyle with a mildly surprised look on his face-- he'd been so focused on figuring out where he was that he hadn't expected anyone to approach!

"Haha, maybe, stranger, but I'm not sure!" he answered, voice thick with a harsh Northern accent but warm in tone all the same. "You see," he continued as he held the highly outdated map towards Kyle, "I was trying to reach 'Mesopotamia', but I seem to have become terribly loss! Now I am... here. Wherever here is. By my beard, it is not on my map in the least."
He rubs his head mildly confused.

"Meso-what...?"

He then pulled out his own map from one of his pockets as he eyed it over a moment. He then handed the map to the man.

"My job doesn't typically involve map reading so I'm know good with them things. Use mine. Perhaps yours is a false map and this kingdom isn't on it."
Armony Layne (played by kuroi_neko)

Sitting in a tavern, missing the quiet time to think, was a young woman, clad in heavy, black armor. She had a drink in her hand, and a paper in the other. The paper was an attempt to hire bodyguards, servants, and such for the young King. She found it a ridiculous idea, but would only state that fact to the King himself. She raised her drink to her lips, taking a quick sip before setting it down abruptly. What she wouldn't give to be a Royal Knight once again. But she knew that time had passed in her life, and it would take far more than what she had done to atone for her sins.

"I don't think a woman deserves such extravogent armor," came a voice behind her. She turned to look over her shoulder, her hair barely sweeping across the floor as she did. It was a man, obviously drunk, and seeming to only have courage because he was so. His eyes wondered to the large broadsword that sat beside her. "And I don't think a woman can handle such a sword. I mean... the blade is almost as tall as you alone, and twice a hand's width thick. I'm sure it's potential is unlikely to be seen in such delicate hands." His words were very slurred.

"II find my hands more capable than that of a drunken idiot," the woman said, turning back to her drink. She then felt a heavy hand on her shoulder.

"You want to take this outside?" he asked, swaying a bit.

"If that is your wish, then let us go. Though I will feel bad for beating down a man who can hardly stand," she said, moving from her seat and grabbing her sword, holding it downward in front of her as she walked toward the door. The man looked at her for a moment, somewhat confused by her. It looked as if he hadn't expected her to accept the challenge. But he followed.

He stood outside the door, in the street, a few feet away from the woman. "First, I'm gonna teach you a lesson by grabbing that pretty hair and ripping it out... then I'm gonna take --"

The woman's fist made contact with the side of the man's face, instantly bringing him to the ground. She hadn't bothered to take off her plated gloves to do so either. She looked down at him, making sure he was knocked out. She pulled her sword out of the dirt, having put it there to throw the punch, and rested it on her shoulder.

"I hate sexist pigs..." she said, making her way through the crowds of people.

In short order Njördálfr began to grin down at the man. "Meso-po-ta-mi-a! By my beard, do you have animal fat wedged in your ears?" Despite his mildly condescending tone, the man reached down to take the map from Kyle. He glanced over it, nodding approvingly to himself, and beamed to the fellow. "Haha, why thank you, young man! This map is eons better than my own! Admittedly it is a few hundred centuries old..."

Njörd tilted his head up just so, looking out over the crowds-- there seemed to be some sort of a small commotion going about nearby, but he couldn't quite make out what it was just yet.
He opened his mouth to say something but stopped himself as he heard the commotion.

"My apologies that I can't assist you further but I need to investigate the situation. It is one of my duties as his majesties body guard."

He then shifted and pushed his way through the crowd. He emerged from it nearly trampling upon the drunk mans face in the process as he locked his gaze on the female knight and her sword. A small shimmer appeared in his eye at the sight as he chuckled a bit.

"A woman knight. No wonder there was commotion going on here."

She knew she wouldn't be welcome in that tavern anymore, at least with the occupants there, so she had to find an inn or some place to stay. She had planned on staying in the city for a few days, though it was already proving to be a bit of a challenge. She wasn't trying to stand out, but with who she was, or rather, who she had been, it was hard not to. Even in her own kingdom, women had never been allowed to fight as she did.

Surely there was a city guard, or a town crier about, to help her find somewhere to stay. She stopped in the road, looking around to spot someone.
He glanced down at the drunk and smirked a bit and knelt down.

"Well well ol' John. Getting beat again?"

He then chuckled softly as he stood again and walked up to the female night and stopped beside her.

"Well it seems your keeping yourself entertained mi' lady. Do you need any form of assistance?"

She gave a less than half-hearted smile as he spoke.

"As long as you aren't here to arrest me for putting someone in their place, then yes. I'm actually looking for a place to sleep tonight. Could you point me to an inn, or something? That's really all I need, and I will be on my way."

She didn't want to get caught up in conversation, especially in the middle of the streets. She was hoping his assistance would end there, not wanting him to think she was a woman incapable of handling her own problems.
He chuckled softly at her comment.

"Arrest you for putting old John in his place? If a day goes by that someone didn't put him in his place then somethings wrong. But yes. I can assist you in locating a place to stay. Do you require any special accommodations?"

"No," she said bluntly. There was no need for anything other than a bed. And she assumed he would at least lead her to a place that had one. But she did suppose that was rather rude, especially when he was offering help. "I don't require anything extravagent."

Her eyes wondered around her, stopping to glimpse at the castle for a moment. It reminded her strongly of the one she had resided at most of her life. Though this one seemed to be a bit bigger.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Love, War, and WORLD DOMINATION! [Group RP] -OPEN-

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus