Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings everyone!! ^_^

Hello, my name is Usagi..well its not really but I love that name so I'm sticking to it! Anyways, I roleplay a lot..its my favorite. I have a great imagination and I can come up with anything and everything! I am new to this site but for me I feel all ready at home! I roleplay on this game called Furcadia. I have three characters all ready on there. Alyana Solaris, Lady Rosealine Starlight and Jubilee. Yes, Jubilee the x-men chick. Lol!! Anyways, if you wish to role play just message me. I'm very friendly to talk to and I have no problem coming up with a new character. ^_^
Welcome and welcome! I love seeing Furcadian peeps showing up. They are the sweetest, after all~
UsagiSmith Topic Starter

*blush* Aawww! Stop! Hehe! ^_^ Thank you very much!
Sanne Moderator

Hello Usagi, welcome to RPR! I used to play on Furcadia as well, and I'm still a Sailor Moon fan. ;)

How are you getting along on the site so far? Is everything easy to find and work with?
UsagiSmith Topic Starter

Yep, everything is fine and working wonderful. And yeah I am also a big Sailor Moon fan as well. hehe. ^_^ Thank you for the warm welcome!
Ah, a fellow Furcadian! :) Welcome and hope you're enjoying the site so far! :D Oh gosh Sailor moon :'D I haven't seen that in ages!
UsagiSmith Topic Starter

Yeah they are bringing it back again! Sort of a new series of Sailor Moon. I don't know but the owner of Sailor Moon OK'd it..so it has to be good. At least I hope it is. ^_^ Yeah I use to be on Furcadia all the time. I stopped for a while but I'm back now. Hehe
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! I'm a Furcadia native myself, and RPing on Furcadia was a huge inspiration behind starting this site... I just needed more space than the little descriptions they offer there, and all my friends did, too. :) I am so glad you are feeling at home so far! What's been making you feel so comfortable? I just want to know so we can keep it up. ;)
UsagiSmith Topic Starter

Hehe..everyone is so friendly. And I love I can bring my characters in rps in the forums and such. Yeah I totally agree on that part about the small space they give you to fill out everything. I never knew about this place but thanks to a fellow furcadian, I love it! This is my new home! LOL!! ^_^
Kim Site Admin

I like that the Furcadian desciption length forces you to think about what the most essential info is for someone to get started RPing with you, and provide it all in one bite, but there's a time and place for being lengthy too. So I feel like we're a great counterpart with other games. :)
UsagiSmith Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
I like that the Furcadian desciption length forces you to think about what the most essential info is for someone to get started RPing with you, and provide it all in one bite, but there's a time and place for being lengthy too. So I feel like we're a great counterpart with other games. :)

Oh totally! Hehe! ^_^ I also go on Gaiaonline..but not anymore. Sort of got bored with it..v_v All my group rps that I create always die out..so sad..and I have such great ideas too.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings everyone!! ^_^

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus