Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dwarf Mine

Galiena Reyns (played by Juls)

Past dawn... she had missed her morning prayers. "Forgive me yet another failure, Ulesh." But despite that, there was still a sense of relief upon seeing the sun. There had been multiple moments this night when she thought she might not see it again.

Fr Michael had probably already filled Lord Percival on many of the details, but she still felt the need to expound upon what "Habek" said. "Those loyal to the acting chief, Ursa, came to blows with a faction led by Kaynin," she said, assuming the Lord was familiar with the individuals. "That's when we made a run for it."
Dwarf Mine GM (played by Malcolm) Topic Starter

"So Ursa betrayed Grimley to obtain a large diamond, and was himself betrayed by Kayin?" says Lord Percival.
"All those dwarves need to be punished for what they have done" says Malfey.
"Ursa certainly" says Lord Percival, "but I'm not so sure about Kaynin - unlike Ursa and Grimley, I don't know him well, he was a non-entity before all this started up."
"I think we need to send the Dunstan dwarves down" adds Lord Percival, "if there's still fighting going on down there, we need to bring it to an end."
"We Dunstans deserve the mine" says Dain Dunstan, cheif of the Dunstan dwarves. "The McCains have shown themselves unfit to run it. I'll send my dwarves down".
"Any objections?" says Lord Percival, "Pint, Galiena, you were the last to see what was going on".
Pint (played anonymously)

Pint never cared much for politics, not even those of his own people. When Lord Percival asked if there were any objections, all he did was grunt in answer. "Just give me my bloody money so I can get outta here."

Pint... that must be "Habek's" name, she realized after the dwarf beside her spoke up.

She thought about objecting... but as nothing she'd meddled in tonight seemed to be working out to plan, she only shook her head.

Aside from the few minutes of sleep she'd had in Ursa's bed, which barely counted, she'd been awake for over 24 hours by now and no longer trusted her own judgement on matters. At least Fr Michael was alive and safe.
Dwarf Mine GM (played by Malcolm) Topic Starter

Pint and Galiena return to the Azure Lion for some well-earned rest.

When they finally awake, Ursa is tied up in the market square. He is guarded by two soldiers, and dwarves and townsfolk are watching curiously.
Galiena and Pint join the crowds. "He murdered Grimley for a huge diamond, then set himself up as a tyrant" says one passer by, to you. "It was Fr Michael's preaching finally turned the other dwarves against him. Now he faces justice."

Lord Percival finally finds you.
"Well that wraps up Dwarf Mine" he says, "I'm now in dispute with Kaynin over the big diamond, but it will be settled in the King's law courts. Thank you both for your help, and to Adan too."

((Finis. If you want to continue playing, I have a new adventure, The Royal Mile Inn.))

((Thanks for running the adventure! Would love to check out the new one!))
Pint (played anonymously)

((GGs m8s! Loved being part of this! And sure, count me in for the next one!))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dwarf Mine

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus