Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Sephiroth (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"All the summons really are, are tools of battle. Most summoners don't befriend their useful summons...Kind of sad, but, natural."
Alvis (played by Enter)

"Sounds similar to the relationship between Human and Blade, but without a real bond....as a Blade this...upsets me I believe?"
Akumi Crescent (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Hmph! Maybe if mankind weren't so focused on dooming each other...But alias, that's not possible, is it?"
Kotal Kahn (played by MordosKull)

"Only through conflict will humanity grow stronger and surpass itself. The path of the warrior is the gift I have bestowed upon humanity. It is fitting they embrace it!"
Alvis (played by Enter)

"Hmm...you sound most similar to the one called Duma..."
Akumi Crescent (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"You sound most similar to a know-it-all..." Obviously trying to mock him in some playful form, she'd giggled. "No, but seriously."
Alvis (played by Enter)

"Indeed, my data banks naturally contain vast quantities of information on various details of multiple universes."
Gunvolt - The Azure Striker (played by Asroc)

"Are you friend or foe?"
Astra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

(as Aelle) "Hmm...invalid leader. No commands necessary..." Keeping to herself, the clone of Astra simply stood still, expressionless...
Meyneth (played by Enter)

"Hmm...It's cool to see another light person but...you seem very boring and emotionless..."

"Say she is boring?"
He pondered for a second and glanced at the other.

"Not a kind thing to say."
Meyneth (played by Enter)

"Well on second thought I suppose a person lacking emotions can be interesting. I mean, Alvis can feel them but they're very reserved while Vanitas pretty much only has the negative ones..."

"I met some pretty mundane people..."

HE would rub the back of his head, giving a small smile. "Well... I rather listen to them then someone who makes strange remarks. I will say. You are not bad."
Setokai Amura (played by xKeatonx)

" Awww! You're such a cutie!"
Seto smiled at the small boy, feeling the strong urge to feel his hair. It looked so fluffy and spiky. Unless the boy was quick, she would invade his private space and smother him in hugs.

(as Aelle)

"To you, calling me boring, emotionless...I am created that way. I do nothing by follow the orders given by Sol, the man who breathed life into me. However, as my name means "whirlwind", I can also use water and ice magic."

Staying expressionless, she'd turned to the next person, as she should've.

"You...What are you?"

"!!"

He was taken by surprise. A stranger? That wanted to pet his hair? Surely he would let that. This person did not seem like the bad type. Looking at the other, hee gave a small smile.

"Well, you don't seem bad. Are you okay?"
Vanitas (played by Enter)

"Pfft, being created for a singular purpose never stopped me from going beyond it." He turns to the boy. "As for you...stay away from my arm."
Blake Ashford (played by RimCaster)

The sound of foot steps could be heard from a far, steps were louder as the person was getting closer to them. The Mysterious figure could be seen now, it was a male handsome at that, he had messy black hair, his blue eyes had radiant glow, for his dressing code, it was classy suit showing his rank. " I see you're creation, quite interesting if I had to say" He said with soft smile plastered on his face.
Vanitas (played by Enter)

"Yeah, you could say that. Dear old dad Alvis made me to serve as an embodiment of pure chaos and destruction until I took the form you see now."

(as Aelle) "Destruction, the things human beings see as necessary. However, as I have no thoughts or feelings on it...I have nothing to say."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus