Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Snow (played by Dregnosteel)

Snow appeared behind Alvis, "That is an interesting piece of info." Snow said smiling, "You seem to like gathering information. Could use someone like you on a quest." Snow kept smiling at Alvis as she formed two clones of him, one out of ice the other out of snow. "I can control both snow and ice and use them however I want to."
Alvis (played by Enter)

"You are indeed correct, I greatly enjoy obtaining data." He demonstrates swirling ice and fire around his sword. "While I am proficient in all elements, as these are the ones I granted my Drivers I am most skilled in fire, ice, light and shadow."
Deadeye (played by Xiaolong)

"Haha!" Deadeye laughed, somewhat insultingly at whatever it was that stood in front of him. "'Obtaining Data', he says. Hah!" he, with great exaggeration, flung his head back when he laughed that time. "Only data I need to know 'bout any man is his name. If I ain't heard of you none, you ain't quicker on the draw 'n me and that's all that matters. You and your fancy doo-dadders, obtaining data and puttin' it down in your whatchamacallits ain't my style. I ain't never could read or right. Never saw a point 'n it. I could talk all good-like enough, and people can understand me. So why go 'bout read'n' and writ'n fer? All a man needs to talk with is his gun and his money."
Miyuki (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"And all a Lady needs is death's chill-wind..I wonder how quickly you might be consumed by the icy tombs I can create...Mind you, however, this ice isn't like normal... "
Deadeye (played by Xiaolong)

"Well, miss," he said, bowing his hat somewhat apologetically, "I do hope you'll be 'scusin my mannerisms when I say this, but you're dressed like you belong to a cathouse." He then lowered his hand from his hat to the revolver pistol strapped to his right leg. "Well, that all depends. Is your ice faster than my shootin' hand? Now, I ain't much for shootin' womenfolk, so I'd thank ya kindly to take your ice witchcraft nowhere near me, if it ain't too much trouble, ma'am."
Kade Stryker Nash (played by Orrik_Zynn_x2)

"Oh I wouldn't worry about the cold man..." the firey werewolf said with a laugh. "I don't understand how one sees ice as strong when fire cuts through it like butter~" he adds, his eyes the color of trapped living embers.

"Nice weaponry you got there, the names Kade."
Sol (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Hmph. Clearly, you've all underestimated the Sun's ability. Soon, I will crush the Shadow!"
Fuyu (played by Dregnosteel)

Fuyu heard the conversation going on. She was currently concealed in the leaves of a tree. She dropped down from it and said, "W-what about w-wind? The w-wind is o-one of the f-fastest elements." Daggers made of solid air instantaneously formed around Fuyu. "H-how would a the s-sun do against the w-winds of the a-ancients?"
Tornadoes only out when the sun is out of view.
Fuyu is only out when the puu is there, puu~ Yeah, I want her~ That...isn't wrong, right?
Akumi Crescent (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Oooh, you're a pretty lady! C'mere and give me a hug, won't you? Hehehe..."
Snow (played by Dregnosteel)

Snow smiled at Akumi. She disappeared into a foxhole and popped up behind Akumi, "I can tell you are also an assassin." Snow smiled, "Hope we do not end up going for the same person." With that Snow disappeared in a puff of, well, snow.
Taluna (played anonymously)

"Hey! It's one of 'em fox spirits! I heard it's good luck if you pet their tails! Or.. was it their tummies? Or their ears?"
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel)

Blaise looked over at Taluna, "Not every day you see a gnome warrior/mage. Hope we will be on the same side next time we meet." Blaise then walked away.
Zanza (played by Enter)

"A hunter of sorts are you? Wonder how you'd fare against the likes of the Fatalis over on the Wyvern Isle."
"A god, huh? I remember hearing that a particular android wanted to kick a god's ass, for the punishment of rebirth cycles...perhaps you're different, though. "
Zanza (played by Enter)

"Uhh...yeah sure...never did rebirth cycles before." He chuckles nervously. "At least ones I didn't regret I've never done..."
Ice (played by Dregnosteel)

"Someone who is good with shadows I see." Ice seemed to be happy about that. "Using shadows definitely seems like an assassin trait." She walked closer to Zanza, "How would you feel about becoming an assassin?"
Zanza (played by Enter)

"Hmm...could be intriguing if I find a break from the biology..."
"Hmph. Biology. It's honestly not so bad...Though considering I was an eco-terrorist to the Shinra Company for some time...Oh, well."
It reminds me of a ninja and how quietly they and appear

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus